Reds vs. Giants

ArmyBengal

Exactly Sea Ray, exactly.

I wonder if Colin Cowturd watched that St. Louis, Pittsburgh series ??

And the Reds are frauds ?? Again, f*ck you Cowturd...

Cowturd is the epitome of ESPN arrogance. just follow the big markets, especially east coast, and learn very little about teams like the Reds. Even though St Louis is also in fly over country he knows about them because of LaRussa and Pujols. He showed his ignorance about the Reds and he ought to be embarrassed. This week he defended his fraud comments by comparing them to one of the few teams he knows, the Yankees!

Right asswipe! I guess if a team isn't the Yankees they're frauds...

He's so weak he kind of switched the definition of fraud from being able to win the Central to being better than the Yankees

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly Sea Ray, exactly.

I wonder if Colin Cowturd watched that St. Louis, Pittsburgh series ??

And the Reds are frauds ?? Again, f*ck you Cowturd...

Cowturd is the epitome of ESPN arrogance. just follow the big markets, especially east coast, and learn very little about teams like the Reds. Even though St Louis is also in fly over country he knows about them because of LaRussa and Pujols. He showed his ignorance about the Reds and he ought to be embarrassed. This week he defended his fraud comments by comparing them to one of the few teams he knows, the Yankees!

Right asswipe! I guess if a team isn't the Yankees they're frauds...

He's so weak he kind of switched the definition of fraud from being able to win the Central to being better than the Yankees

Cowturd SUCKS!!!!!! :puke: