Reds vs. Diamondbacks

ArmyBengal

The Reds have the day off today and then start up a 3 game series with the D-Backs with Arroyo on the mound tomorrow.

It's the start of a 9 game road trip that will include the Dodgers and Giants after the D-Backs.

The Cards also have the day off before a 2 game series with the Brewers before getting the Giants and Pirates.

Just take it one series at a time and keep focused.

Oh yeah, that was a nice job by Bailey in his first start since coming off the DL, pitching in place of Cueto.

Nice problem we have with the rotation huh ??

Now if Cardiac Cordero can keep things together we'd be set...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice game by the Reds again keeping their heads and coming back from a 2 run hole. You have to love seeing that with these guys !!!

Bruce 1-5 ?? Wow that dude has really underwhelmed to this point. So streaky...

The Cards losing to the Brewers ?? Yeah, that's pretty awesome as well.

Volquez takes the mound tonight, so lets hope he keeps gaining control and can pitch another 6-7 solid innings.

GO REDS !!!

I couldn't stay up late enough to follow the game, but I'm glad to see the two game lead this morning. As for Bruce, I'm fine with the Reds continuously putting him out there. He's had a less-than-stellar season, but he's too talented to rot in the minors for any lengthy period. If he figures it out (more likely next year than this year), he'll be yet another threat in the lineup.