Sign in to follow this  
The Brew Man

And with the first pick in the draft.....

Whos the best. Whos is the consensus numero uno pick for fantasy football this year? Vote in the poll.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Whos the best. Whos is the consensus numero uno pick for fantasy football this year? Vote in the poll.

• Priest Holmes
    • Randy Moss
    • Marshall Faulk
    • LaDanian Tomlinson
    • Terrell Owens
    • Peyton Manning
    • Ahman Green
    • Dante Culpepper
    • Marvin Harrison
    • Other

I'm gonna go with a guy I really don't like, but feel with his new team he's gonna reap the benefits...Corey "the uni chucker" Dillon! :o

I'm gonna go with a guy I really don't like, but feel with his new team he's gonna reap the benefits...Corey "the uni chucker" Dillon! :o

Wow, that would be a huge jump for Dillon! Im voting Priest, he scores at will......

I was going to make Corey my first pick--but that would be stupid. My first selection will be LT, eh Pditty??? Who is exactly who I would build my franchise around.

Could you imagine LaDainian in a Broncos Uniform??? It would be over.

I'm still thinking of putting CD right behind LT as number 2.

barb/billy - sigh. U guys obviously havent played fantasy football before. Thomlinson does alot, but never gets in the endzone. Holmes is the obvious first pick, followed by Thomlinson and Green.

barb/billy - sigh. U guys obviously havent played fantasy football before. Thomlinson does alot, but never gets in the endzone. Holmes is the obvious first pick, followed by Thomlinson and Green.

Hey ditty, I never picked Thomlinson. I picked Dillon. Behind the Pats offensive line he's gonna be camping out in the endzone! :unsure:

um, how is that tipping ur hand, if u end up with first pick u take em, if u dont u havent tipped anything...i never said who i'd take if i had the 5th pick etc.

I picked Dillon. Behind the Pats offensive line he's gonna be camping out in the endzone!

I assume you mean he'll score a lot of touchdowns rather than apply some eye liner, dress effeminately and mince around like he's got a tag-nut up his buttpipe ?

um, how is that tipping ur hand, if u end up with first pick u take em, if u dont u havent tipped anything...i never said who i'd take if i had the 5th pick etc.

i was just being dumb. feel free to ignore me at your convinience ;)