Could NfL have more pictures of Lord Favre on the main page?

Kazkal

Another season, another spell of this...

In all honesty, I totally space out anything to do with Favre.

Not because of hate, it's that I simply don't care.

Ditto.

So who is their QB now? Is T. Jackson still around?

Yeah, Jackson would be the next man up. They have Rosenfels, but they were talking about shopping him due to having another QB they would like to develop. I think with the thought that Favre won't be coming back and that the first 6 passes Sage threw in practice were intercepted and I think you have a QB nobody else wants or needs EXCEPT the Vikings.

I'm not buying it. I've seen this show before. He'll end up coming back for 1 more year. No matter how much money he has, he won't leave $13 million on the table. Chalk this up to another Veteran not wanting to go through training camp and two-a-days, and also sit out some pre-season. I have to think he is coming back otherwise he wouldn't have had ankle surgery this offseason. His doctors told him his ankle would be fine for everyday life, but if he wanted to play again, he would need surgery. I think the Vike's will let him take another week or two, then we'll see something happen. Either they give him a few more $$$ or he decides he will show up for the last 2 preseason games.

That said, I could care less, as I think Favre is one of the most Overrated QB's ever.......Gunslinger this, Gunslinger that...There is a reason why he is the NFL's all-time leader in Interceptions, and for all the good plays he has made, there are equal number of idiotic Int's (especially in the playoffs) that has cost his teams HUGE games.

Up here in Vikings land, I find this all very amusing. All of a sudden you have this large group of Vikings fans around here that are saying things like, "We won't be going back to the playoffs without Favre throwing the ball" !!! While I actually agree with that, me not being a Vikings fan in any capacity regardless of the QB taking snaps, I find great humor in it all...

Up here in Vikings land, I find this all very amusing. All of a sudden you have this large group of Vikings fans around here that are saying things like, "We won't be going back to the playoffs without Favre throwing the ball" !!! While I actually agree with that, me not being a Vikings fan in any capacity regardless of the QB taking snaps, I find great humor in it all...

This all means that the Ravens and Steelers will surely move up in place of the Vikings in the top 3.

This all means that the Ravens and Steelers will surely move up in place of the Vikings in the top 3.

Top three of what Tony? The standings of over rated teams? I just don't get all of this respect for teams we defeated TWICE last season. Sure...they've improved, but IMHO the Bengals improved to a greater extent.

And this about how bad the Vikings want Favre back. Talk about having little faith in T. Jackson...

Report: Vikings offer Favre $16 million plus incentives

Currently, Vikings quarterback Brett Favre is due to earn a base salary of $13 million in 2010. In an effort to persuade him not to retire, the Vikings are willing to bump the number to $16 million, and then some.

Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that the Vikings have offered a $3 million raise to Favre, along with incentives that if met would push the total even higher.

We still think Favre also will hold out for the ability to show up a week or so before the regular-season opener. And giving coach Brad Childress an atomic wedgie on national television probably remains a deal breaker for Brett.

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/04/report-vikings-offer-favre-16-million-plus-incentives/

Let me help out. This is to the tune of Dancing Queen

Feel the drama, She can thrive, screwing with everyones life

See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the Drama Queen

It is August so the speculation must grow

Will she stay or will she go

Where they play the sports news, throwing balls to some teens

You have to be the biggest queen

It leaves the fans with a sigh

She needs to drive the media high

With a bit or information, she sets it off

You’re in the mood for a screw

And that is what you'll do...

You are the Drama Queen, old and slow, you'll be Forty-one

Drama Queen, maybe this time she can score a billion

You’re a teaser, you turn ’em on

Leave them burning and then you’re gone

Looking out for another, anyone will do

You’re in the mood for a screw

And that is what you'll do...

You are the Drama Queen, old and slow, you'll be Forty-one

Drama Queen, maybe this time she can score a billion

And this about how bad the Vikings want Favre back. Talk about having little faith in T. Jackson...

Report: Vikings offer Favre $16 million plus incentives

Currently, Vikings quarterback Brett Favre is due to earn a base salary of $13 million in 2010. In an effort to persuade him not to retire, the Vikings are willing to bump the number to $16 million, and then some.

Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that the Vikings have offered a $3 million raise to Favre, along with incentives that if met would push the total even higher.

We still think Favre also will hold out for the ability to show up a week or so before the regular-season opener. And giving coach Brad Childress an atomic wedgie on national television probably remains a deal breaker for Brett.

http://profootballta...lus-incentives/

Isn't that exactly what I said yesterday? (See Above) That douche Florio must have read my post above cuz I scooped him.:huh:

Again, same old show.

Yep and now every sports show is at least half filled with Favre reports.

He's driving his truck

He's throwing with high school kids

He's going to the doctor

He's taking a sh*t

He's scratching his balls

WHAT THE F*CK EVER !!!

He must be on FACEBOOK.