Is it too soon....?

hottub

Is it too soon to call for the head of Darrin Simmons? Obviously, I'm troubled by the far-too-exciting kick-offs. Haven't special teams been a point of emphasis? Has anyone seen any improvement *except* bringing in S. Graham? Even that is more of a personnel issue, not a coaching one.

All I know is that they better get it fixed by next week or KC is going to score on every return.

Shayne Graham, can hit FGs, which is good, but he apparently can't bury kicks in the end zone. Next week, just kick it out of bounds. Yeah, they get it at the 35 but that's better that getting 7 every time.

At last Graham can tackle!

KC vs. BENGALS, wow, what a game it'll be. I guess if Cleveland can keep the score to three touchdowns, we can stay within two, I figure. KC will be favored, but if the Bengals can run the ball like they did against the Texans and control the time of possession, the game should stay close for maybe three quarters, at least. WHO DEY !!! GREAT JOB COACH LEWIS... that call on fourth down in the fourth quarter showed a lot of guts....way to answer Coach Capers who went for it twice on fourth down on the previous drive..

All I know is that they better get it fixed by next week or KC is going to score on every return.

Shayne Graham, can hit FGs, which is good, but he apparently can't bury kicks in the end zone. Next week, just kick it out of bounds. Yeah, they get it at the 35 but that's better that getting 7 every time.

At last Graham can tackle!

His kickoffs are better than over half the kickers in the league. They are also not his best. He is working on them. Coverage units have to improve as well though. Until the last couple of games, teams were being stopped by the 25.

And OOB kicks start at the 40, not the 35.

BengalSis

Thought you only posted over on MBS .......... branching out ????

I'm everywhere....I'm everywhere. This board just doesn't get much traffic, so I don't post here much.

This board just doesn't get much traffic, so I don't post here much.

People show up irregularly. Got people from all times zones, so they do tend t show up at odd times. They may show up see the topics and just log off sometimes, but if they see something that piques their interest for either agreeing or disagreeing they get going pretty good.

More points of view make for more interesting threads. Good catch on the 40 too. I read it and didn't even think anything of it.

Good catch on the 40 too. I read it and didn't even think anything of it.

I like the format of this board better than most. I wish it got more traffic.

His kickoffs are better than over half the kickers in the league. They are also not his best. He is working on them. Coverage units have to improve as well though. Until the last couple of games, teams were being stopped by the 25.

Good to see you branching out from the huddles, Sis. No argument that coverage needs to improve, but the best way to do that is to put the ball through the end zone on kickoffs. Hopefully, Shane can crank his leg up another notch by next Sunday. I like Shane, he's been a much more reliable kicker than Rackers, but the breaking point for Neil was not being able to get kickoffs into the end zone.

And OOB kicks start at the 40, not the 35.

I stand corrected. Still better than 7, tho! :lol:

Sure would like to see the sites traffic pick up too, MBS format is crappy if you asked me , thats why I usually stay away......

I check them out form time to time. I never post there and won't because I don't like the overall tone. On the other hand, some of those guys do know football. You gotta give credit where its due. My only problem with it is that you have to scan through so much of the usual banter to get to the good stuff about the game.

I know that the site is not intended to appeal to people who think like me, and that's fine. That's why I read from time to time and just don't participate. To each his own.