All things T.O.

agreen_112

Hey guys.. Sorry I haven't been posting here much, I've been over on the VH1 fan site posting things that have to do with Chad Ocho Cinco and his new reality show. There's so much to talk about. Its a great show isn't it!?

Anywho, word on the street is that the Bengals are close to signing T.O.!!!

Which would then bring you to the question, if T.O.'s in, which WR is out?

See ya guys.

"DJ" AGizzle, out.

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreen! I'm not sure about Chad's show. I dvr'd the first episode, tried to watch it because I wanted to write up a big review here on Bengalszone. But I could only make it through 10 minutes of the show.

They lined up the contestants on the field at the Rose Bowl, which makes perfect sense since Chad didn't play in California, isn't from California, and has no football ties high school, college, or pro, with California. Anyway they lined them up and for some reason Berdard Berrian was there.

Berrian shouted out instructions for calisenthics and Chad creeped around the field, sneaking up behind the contestants and whispering, "your cut baby doll," and "you're cut, Mama," in their ears. I couldn't watch past that.

Much like Chad's whole act, it was boring, stupid, and lowbrow.

Where'd you hear TO is close to signing here? I'm agin' it!

Anyone I've talked to and that includes H-U-G-E, HUGE fans of Chad, all say that show is the absolute worst thing to ever hit television. I agree...

T.O. ?? Everything I've seen to this point says the Bengals aren't considering it, but that doesn't mean much either.

Simpson would certainly be a goner, as would Matt Jones.

Chad, Bryant, Shipley, and Caldwell are called locks at this point. Unless the Bengals are prepared to let Caldwell go for a one year deal for T.O., it would be pointless, because T.O. brings nothing to the table in regards to special teams. Getting rid of Caldwell wouldn't be the smartest thing either. T.O. just doesn't make sense regardless of how much him or Rosenwhore say he wants to play in Cincinnati.

Oh yeah, T.O. in Cincinnati would be nothing more than gaining media attention and selling seats.

Not for the good of the overall team though in my opinion...

They lined up the contestants on the field at the Rose Bowl, which makes perfect sense since Chad didn't play in California, isn't from California, and has no football ties high school, college, or pro, with California.

Not that it really matters, but he did play at Santa Monica College (along w/Panthers Steve Smith) before transferring to Oregon State.

Hey guys.. Sorry I haven't been posting here much

Don't be sorry. We've enjoyed the silence.

I've been over on the VH1 fan site posting things that have to do with Chad Ocho Cinco and his new reality show.

Unsuprising

There's so much to talk about. Its a great show isn't it!?

If you like train wrecks, absolutely

You get this from TO's best friend's cousin's dogwalker's mailman, who you party with on a regular basis?

T.O. ?? Everything I've seen to this point says the Bengals aren't considering it, but that doesn't mean much either.

Chad, Bryant, Shipley, and Caldwell are called locks at this point. Unless the Bengals are prepared to let Caldwell go for a one year deal for T.O., it would be pointless, because T.O. brings nothing to the table in regards to special teams. Getting rid of Caldwell wouldn't be the smartest thing either. T.O. just doesn't make sense regardless of how much him or Rosenwhore say he wants to play in Cincinnati.

Well, it seems like nobody is in a rush to sign T.O. If Matt Jones shows nothing in training camp or preseason, and Jerome Simpson still doesn't get it (although he has looked more determined) I can see the Bengals maybe signing T.O. for cheap. He's not the player he once was, but if he can get 40-50 Rec and like 6 TD's (which I think is possible) I'm good with the signing. I don't think T.O. is completely done, and I do think he has more left in the tank than some others like Torry Holt who just signed with the Pats.

Hey guys.. Sorry I haven't been posting here much

Don't be sorry. We've enjoyed the silence.

I've been over on the VH1 fan site posting things that have to do with Chad Ocho Cinco and his new reality show.

Unsuprising

There's so much to talk about. Its a great show isn't it!?

If you like train wrecks, absolutely

You get this from TO's best friend's cousin's dogwalker's mailman, who you party with on a regular basis?

I was just going to do an Over/Under on how long it would take you to respond to AGreen/Gizzle's post.....About 30 minutes...Impressive.

Anyone I've talked to and that includes H-U-G-E, HUGE fans of Chad, all say that show is the absolute worst thing to ever hit television. I agree...

I really want to watch it just to bitch about how bad it is, but it's so bad I just can't watch it. What a Catch-22 Chad is able to weave with his sub-90 IQ and his exhibitionist personality disorder.

Bernard Berrian? WTF?

They lined up the contestants on the field at the Rose Bowl, which makes perfect sense since Chad didn't play in California, isn't from California, and has no football ties high school, college, or pro, with California.

Not that it really matters, but he did play at Santa Monica College (along w/Panthers Steve Smith) before transferring to Oregon State.

I stand corrected. Thanks for setting the record straight there, I didn't know that about Chad, just thought he went to Oregon State.

I really want to watch it just to bitch about how bad it is, but it's so bad I just can't watch it. What a Catch-22 Chad is able to weave with his sub-90 IQ and his exhibitionist personality disorder.

Bernard Berrian? WTF?

If you can will yourself to make it through the show, you'll know that Chad only refers to Berrian as "B Twice" get with the program buddy....laugh.gif

Well, it seems like nobody is in a rush to sign T.O. If Matt Jones shows nothing in training camp or preseason, and Jerome Simpson still doesn't get it (although he has looked more determined) I can see the Bengals maybe signing T.O. for cheap. He's not the player he once was, but if he can get 40-50 Rec and like 6 TD's (which I think is possible) I'm good with the signing. I don't think T.O. is completely done, and I do think he has more left in the tank than some others like Torry Holt who just signed with the Pats.

This is my only line of thought with signing T.O.:

If Chad, Bryant, Shipley, and Caldwell (according to the official site) are all locks for the team, that leaves 2 WR spots left.

Usually the 6th WR is inactive and the #5 guy is a ST guy. See Simpson and Cosby last season.

Which spot does T.O. occupy ?? He's not a ST guy and they wouldn't sign him to keep him inactive (see costs to much $)...

He's not taking either Chad or Bryant's spot and Shipley is our slot guy. Soooooo.

Is anyone willing to see Caldwell cut in order to bring T.O. onto the roster ??

I for one don't just say no, I say F*CK NO !!!

Caldwell is still young and poised for a solid season. He's versatile and has ST abilities as well.

It just doesn't make sense to me.

Chad's show is horrible and dont know how anybody watches it. I guess some of the girls are hot, but really what a stupid show. So is Chad with one of the women now or is it like all those other shows where they end not being with the one that they choose

If Mike Brown shoves T.O. down Marvin's throat, and I think that is the only way TO ends up here, I doubt Marvin will sign an extension. And I wouldn't blame him at all. T.O. is the antithesis of what Marvin is building here.

If Mike Brown shoves T.O. down Marvin's throat, and I think that is the only way TO ends up here, I doubt Marvin will sign an extension. And I wouldn't blame him at all. T.O. is the antithesis of what Marvin is building here.

Just so I can beat Hair to it, TO gets signed when Chad gets traded to Wash for Haynesworth. Jim Morrison tells me he heard it from Elvis.

This is my only line of thought with signing T.O.:

If Chad, Bryant, Shipley, and Caldwell (according to the official site) are all locks for the team, that leaves 2 WR spots left.

Usually the 6th WR is inactive and the #5 guy is a ST guy. See Simpson and Cosby last season.

Which spot does T.O. occupy ?? He's not a ST guy and they wouldn't sign him to keep him inactive (see costs to much $)...

He's not taking either Chad or Bryant's spot and Shipley is our slot guy. Soooooo.

Caldwell is still young and poised for a solid season. He's versatile and has ST abilities as well.

It just doesn't make sense to me.

Since the chances of signing TO are remote to begin with, I'll offer a remote scenerio to justify it: Bryant is struggling with an injury and could be inactive for part of the season. Otherwise, I agree with you about Caldwell -- I'll be furious if they cut him to make room for TO's old ass.

Just so I can beat Hair to it, TO gets signed when Chad gets traded to Wash for Haynesworth.

What's that you say? Chad is being traded?

Suddenly the air smells a little bit sweeter, birds begin singing a prettier tune, and there's a newfound spring in my step. Best, my dick just grew a couple of inches.

What a great day this is turning out to be!

And this from Coach Lewis today about T.O.:

“I don’t want to speak (about Terrell). We’ve been down that road,” Lewis said. “I don’t have a concern that we need to add anybody (at receiver).”

That about sums it up...

Unfortunately, he said more or less the same thing about Cheech coming back.....and we know how that ended up

Don't get me wrong, I hope and pray we do not see Terrell Owens here.....but I know the idiot Redeemer will do what he does regardless of Marvin's take

“I don’t want to speak (about Terrell). We’ve been down that road,” Lewis said. “I don’t have a concern that we need to add anybody (at receiver).”

That about sums it up...

Unfortunately, he said more or less the same thing about Cheech coming back.....and we know how that ended up

Don't get me wrong, I hope and pray we do not see Terrell Owens here.....but I know the idiot Redeemer will do what he does regardless of Marvin's take

Of course Marvin isn't going to speak about it.. He's trying to build what he has here already. What kind of confidence does that put in guys like Caldwell, Jones, Simpson and Shipley. He's not gonna talk about the deal that's being worked out because another team may come in and cut our throat... It's hush hush.

And I was just kidding about the Ocho Cinco show... Do you really think I would be over at a Chad Johnson only forum? shea... right... not me. I have a life....

In all honesty though guys, I do miss it here. I'm working my full-time job still (which blocked access to the site!!!) and I'm DJ'ing 4 nights a week at local bars/clubs in and around the 'nati. I've met a lot of people. No BS.

"I don't want to speak (about Terrell). We've been down that road," Lewis said. "I don't have a concern that we need to add anybody (at receiver)."

That about sums it up...

Do you get the feeling that Marvin is sick of lame questions already? Can't wait until camp starts!