Reds vs. Phillies

ArmyBengal

Wow 3 games up on Cards ( tnk U Rockies for the late comebacks)

Do all 3 rookie starters go in this series. Leake , Lee and Mahoney? I'm sure L & L will but not sure about Mahoney. B ut I'm sure he will with Bronson going yesterday and JC tonight.

I would have loved that win last night, but once again, this team fought back just to tie the game in the top of the 9th to force it to extras.

I'm very happy we have a team that always feels they can win the game regardless of what inning it is or what the score is.

Did Cueto take one in the junk piece early on ?? I saw him on the ground while we were out to eat, but didn't know why.

I would have loved that win last night, but once again, this team fought back just to tie the game in the top of the 9th to force it to extras.

I'm very happy we have a team that always feels they can win the game regardless of what inning it is or what the score is.

Did Cueto take one in the junk piece early on ?? I saw him on the ground while we were out to eat, but didn't know why.

It looked like he got banged around in multiple spots/multiple times, but I think the big one was getting spiked on the top of the foot while trying to tag Victorino while catching the ball barehanded from Votto. Very funky play.

And 2 more in the 10th to lose 9-7.

f**k it, I'm willing to forget about this one if the Reds are. Let's not make a trend of it like St. Louis did.

If the bullpen doesn't pull their heads out of their collective asses, the Phillies will sweep. Losing a six run lead in the bottom of the ninth in inexcusable.

f**k it, I'm willing to forget about this one if the Reds are. Let's not make a trend of it like St. Louis did.

If the bullpen doesn't pull their heads out of their collective asses, the Phillies will sweep. Losing a six run lead in the bottom of the ninth in inexcusable.

It is inexcusable, but not terribly improbable once in a 162 game season. The closing situation leaves much to be desired right now, but truly Cordero should have never taken the mound in the first place tonight. I think this game was more an anomaly than a red alert that the bullpen is collapsing.

It is inexcusable, but not terribly improbable once in a 162 game season. The closing situation leaves much to be desired right now, but truly Cordero should have never taken the mound in the first place tonight. I think this game was more an anomaly than a red alert that the bullpen is collapsing.

That is the SECOND time this team has given up a 6 run lead in the 9th inning. The last time this team had given up a 6 run lead in the 9th inning before this year was 2005. It had been 5 years. It happens less than no hitters in MLB. Inexcusable.

That is the SECOND time this team has given up a 6 run lead in the 9th inning. The last time this team had given up a 6 run lead in the 9th inning before this year was 2005. It had been 5 years. It happens less than no hitters in MLB. Inexcusable.

Losses like this are what land you out of the playoffs. Now the Reds are trying to repeat what the Cardinals did last week in Colorado. This isn't how you win a division!

Losses like this are what land you out of the playoffs. Now the Reds are trying to repeat what the Cardinals did last week in Colorado. This isn't how you win a division!

I like what Dusty has done this year. I really do. But...he's too much of a feel good player's manager. There's no way Leake should have been in the 9th inning let alone after it was 7-2.

Cordero. I hate this guy. Never liked him. He just looks like a coc*sucker. No dependable closer for a winning team continually firts with disaster like him.

I mean who gives a sh*t if Leake pitches a complete game AFTER he had already given up 2 runs and a handful of hits ??

If he was pitching a shutout or a one hitter or something of that nature, I could have understood it better, but he wasn't.

I think it was a poor decision to leave him in there when he had never gone that far in a game this season and turn it over after the 8th.

It's not to say he couldn't go that far in a game, but why bother at that point ??

Either they were trying to do the "feel good" thing, as mentioned, or they have zero confidence in the bullpen.

Cordero's actions don't help that argument, but the coaching cost them this game as much as Cordero throwing up lobs.

I know it's only one game, but it the way this one game was lost that's the kick in the balls.

I haven't been this mad about a loss all season long.

F*CK YOU CORDERO !!!

I mean who gives a sh*t if Leake pitches a complete game AFTER he had already given up 2 runs and a handful of hits ??

If he was pitching a shutout or a one hitter or something of that nature, I could have understood it better, but he wasn't.

I think it was a poor decision to leave him in there when he had never gone that far in a game this season and turn it over after the 8th.

It's not to say he couldn't go that far in a game, but why bother at that point ??

Either they were trying to do the "feel good" thing, as mentioned, or they have zero confidence in the bullpen.

Cordero's actions don't help that argument, but the coaching cost them this game as much as Cordero throwing up lobs.

I know it's only one game, but it the way this one game was lost that's the kick in the balls.

I haven't been this mad about a loss all season long.

F*CK YOU CORDERO !!!

The ONLY good thing tonight is Cordero is exposing himself for the POS he is. The sooner the better. If he keeps blowing saves and running out of luck to get by with the nailbiters he's given the team so far...Walt MIGHT make a move to get him out of there. There is at least 3 other arms in that bullpen that I would rather see in the 9th saving games than Cordero.

Get him the FU*K out of there NOW!

Ok, I need a tylenol now.

Good luck with Halladay and Hammels in the next 2 games. Jeezus.