Yahoo! Fantasy Football League #2

Kirkendall

I just wanted to start a quick post on the second Yahoo! fantasy league.

I noticed that Chadjohnson, billy, smizzy are in the league as well as myself. I wanted to know who the others were.

BTW - My team name is: Nation's Sensation.

Also, don't forget our draft is Sun Aug 15 9:30pm so you better show up or I'll take all of the good players. :P

"Marvin's Gardens" is my brother "Wisk" Broome. "Bengals Suck" is his buddy who is a Washington Deadskins fan. (I've met him, he's okay! :D I'm not wishing him any luck though!) They both work at the Greater Cincinnati Airport and play in many fantasy leagues. I assure you these guys will be tough competition. I on the other hand am anticipating more losses than wins, seeing as this is my first league ever! :lol:

Soooooooooooooooooo "BengalsSuck" is a friend of your brother? Does he have an account here or should the BengalsZone forum attack you and Wisk? :lol:

Since BengalsSuck is apart of your posse, then I guess he's cool to stay. But I must say, he's got a horrible method of first impressions in a Bengals dominated league. B)

Does he have an account here or should the BengalsZone forum attack you and Wisk? :lol:

Since BengalsSuck is apart of your posse, then I guess he's cool to stay. But I must say, he's got a horrible method of first impressions in a Bengals dominated league. B)

Nah. He's a dyed in the wool Redskins fan, and want's no part of joining the forum. (I mean would you want to join a deadskins forum? :rolleyes: ) He does like Marvin Lewis from his Washington days though.

Oh, and with him being from Washington, you know first impressions aren't going to be his strong suit! :lol:

I first met him out here in Phoenix at a Redskins vs. Cardinals game, which he and my brother flew out from Cincy to see. Unbelieveably the Cards pulled off the upset! He took it well though. :P

Does he have an account here or should the BengalsZone forum attack you and Wisk?  :lol:

Since BengalsSuck is apart of your posse, then I guess he's cool to stay.  But I must say, he's got a horrible method of first impressions in a Bengals dominated league. B)

Nah. He's a dyed in the wool Redskins fan, and want's no part of joining the forum. (I mean would you want to join a deadskins forum? :rolleyes: ) He does like Marvin Lewis from his Washington days though.

Oh, and with him being from Washington, you know first impressions aren't going to be his strong suit! :lol:

I first met him out here in Phoenix at a Redskins vs. Cardinals game, which he and my brother flew out from Cincy to see. Unbelieveably the Cards pulled off the upset! He took it well though. :P

OK. So my first question is why is he in the BengalsZone Fantasy Football League? <_<

He will be dropped if both leagues are full and one of our own needs a spot.

He will be dropped if both leagues are full and one of our own needs a spot.

Josh,

I talked to him and he said he'd join if he had to. He doesn't hate the Bengals anymore than any other teams his deadskins play!

I'm mean c'mon...I'm vouching for this guy.

Do you guys have one more spot open?

hey Billy did you join ours??

I would love to beat you in both..hahah

Well Dave if we don't have another opening, I'll drop out of Bengalszone 1 since I'm in both leagues and shouldn't take up two spots. My main desire is to play in Bengalszone 2 against my brother "wisk" and our Redskins buddy. If I want to beat anyone, it's him!

As far as your league at CincyBengals, I totally missed it. I'll check it out. I'm already in a league at Smizzy's N.Y. Jet's fan site, along with a Ravens site. Yeah...I'm the only Bengals fans at either of those places, so I know how our Washington fan feels! :lol:

Do you guys have one more spot open?

hey Billy did you join ours??

I would love to beat you in both..hahah

Well Dave if we don't have another opening, I'll drop out of Bengalszone 1 since I'm in both leagues and shouldn't take up two spots. My main desire is to play in Bengalszone 2 against my brother "wisk" and our Redskins buddy. If I want to beat anyone, it's him!

As far as your league at CincyBengals, I totally missed it. I'll check it out. I'm already in a league at Smizzy's N.Y. Jet's fan site, along with a Ravens site. Yeah...I'm the only Bengals fans at either of those places, so I know how our Washington fan feels! :lol:

Billy,We have two spots still open.

how is the draft gonna work? Is it gonna be live where we all are on at the same time and we pick? Or is it like I have to set up in order player rankings by confernce position...then rank the conference position to rounds?

By the way I changed from the winners to Mini Chads...I get to beat the deadskins fan first :player: and who is the ass with the gay name?

By the way I changed from the winners to Mini Chads...I get to beat the deadskins fan first :player: and who is the ass with the gay name?

As far as people goes, this is what I know:

Tigers - Terry (B24)

Billy's Bengals 2 - Billy Broome

Nations Sensation - Josh Kirkendall

Marvin's Gardens - Jim Wisk Broome

Bungles Suckass - Barbarian

Team Smizzy - Smizzy (Our Jets fan)

Bengals Suck - Jimmy 'skins Davis

Mini Chads - Chad Johnson

The only one I don't know who it is: "Fear The Stripes"

As far as anything else you asked about...you'll need to check with B24. He's the commish.

how is the draft gonna work? Is it gonna be live where we all are on at the same time and we pick? Or is it like I have to set up in order player rankings by confernce position...then rank the conference position to rounds?

It's a live draft. Pretty cool, but have something handy to do because they can take a long time. But basically you'll go to the site and when it's your turn to draft someone, you pick your player. Then the rest of the players follow suit until it gets back to you. The only reason you'd want to rank your players is in case you miss the draft...

But basically you'll go to the site and when it's your turn to draft someone, you pick your player. Then the rest of the players follow suit until it gets back to you. The only reason you'd want to rank your players is in case you miss the draft...

Well thank you Josh! You are the first person here to explain in plain english to this rookie WTF is going on with the draft! I guess I'll be there or be square.

Ill assume Eastern Time Zone since this is a bengals board...

Yeah Ill be there I hope...but why so late? that limits a day of hanging out late night!!!!! <_<

BY THE WAY I CLAIM CHAD!!!!ANYONE WHO TOUCHES HIM WILL HAVE HIS HOUSE BLOWN UP!!!!!!!

I didn't know Yahoo was in the Pacific Time zone when I selected the draft time. Two or 3 hours earlier be better for everyone?

BTW, there are still 4 spots available.

Ill assume Eastern Time Zone since this is a bengals board...

Yeah Ill be there I hope...but why so late? that limits a day of hanging out late night!!!!! <_<

BY THE WAY I CLAIM CHAD!!!!ANYONE WHO TOUCHES HIM WILL HAVE HIS HOUSE BLOWN UP!!!!!!!

I didn't know Yahoo was in the Pacific Time zone when I selected the draft time. Two or 3 hours earlier be better for everyone?

BTW, there are still 4 spots available.

Guys....some thoughts after reading through this thread. Jimmy "Suck" Davis says he would like to join Bengalszone anyway, and particularly participate in the trash talk area. Especially when I indicated that bro' Billy brought a bevy of berating banter to the board ....(whew! Too many B's there...can't believe I wrote that and didn't fit the word BEER in there anywhere!) Also, believe me when I tell you that there is no malice in Davis' choice in his team name. He thought his team name would be good-natured ribbing. I just enjoy thinking that he had to type in BengalsRule to get into the league.

Terry...Is there any chance that we can set a draft time on Aug. 15 of 5:00 PDT or later? What do the rest of you guys think? This, of course, would give us a start around 8:00 pm Cincy time. For me - the later the better as I will be at work until 7:00-7:30 Eastern time. Also, I drafted in one of the Yahoo leagues last year and it lasted about 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours - which is pretty good for a Fantasy Draft - and due mostly to the time limit on each pick. Yahoo picked automatically for anyone failing to make their pick on time. I will do the best I can to make the draft time....but would like to know what everyone else thinks about a later draft time.