Any Bengals Fans in the Amarillo, TX area

BengalNation1281

Hello all!

I just moved to Amarillo from Wichita, and unfortunately I had to leave behind a devoted legion of Bengals fans who were there to help me through every Sunday. I have already found a sports bar that will let me watch Bengals games, but I am starting to get the feeling that I will be one of a very small minority (or, in other words, a non-Cowboys fan in Cowboys country), and I need the help of anyone who can assist me.

Basically, I need to find Bengals fans who will be able to watch the games with me. I can root hard and loud by myself, but it is always more fun with a group to root with, and I know that there have to be others out there who can achieve this task. It doesn't have to be the sports bar that I have found...I will watch anywhere, as long as it is in the Amarillo area. I don't know if I will find anyone, but if you are out there, please send me a personal message or respond to this post. Thank you very much, and may God bless Jon Kitna.

BN1281

P.S. Carson Palmer is the Devil, and Keiwan Ratliff is the Truth.

Hello all!

I just moved to Amarillo from Wichita, and unfortunately I had to leave behind a devoted legion of Bengals fans who were there to help me through every Sunday.  I have already found a sports bar that will let me watch Bengals games, but I am starting to get the feeling that I will be one of a very small minority (or, in other words, a non-Cowboys fan in Cowboys country), and I need the help of anyone who can assist me.

Basically, I need to find Bengals fans who will be able to watch the games with me.  I can root hard and loud by myself, but it is always more fun with a group to root with, and I know that there have to be others out there who can achieve this task.  It doesn't have to be the sports bar that I have found...I will watch anywhere, as long as it is in the Amarillo area.  I don't know if I will find anyone, but if you are out there, please send me a personal message or respond to this post.  Thank you very much, and may God bless Jon Kitna.

BN1281

P.S. Carson Palmer is the Devil, and Keiwan Ratliff is the Truth.

Ooh...too bad man. I wouldn't wanna live in Texas for nothing, except for in Corpus Christie. From as near as I can tell, you're the only Bengal fan here at the 'Zone currently living there, but good luck in finding more Bengal fans in Texas.

I too live out west in Prescott Arizona, and I know of only one other Bengals fan in this state, (Boobie Clark) and we hooked up in Phoenix to watch the games through this site!

Believe me...finding other Cincinnati fans will become much easier as the Bengals improve with the Prince of Darkness at QB instead of weak armed Kitna. If Carson is the Devil...consider me a Satan worshipper! :wacko:

Now if you pardon me I gotta go tattoo a pentagram on my forehead! :lol:

Oh, God has blessed Jon-boy. He's still wearing a Bengal uniform, and may get some snaps next year, albiet only in short yardage situations! B)