Chad has lost the hunger

walzav29

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any player who does something like this for a kid is aces in my book. I also like the way the youngster calls him Johnson, not Ochocinco, and Chad doesn't flinch.

You know what. That's great. He's all good with me. He's played long enough that he doesn't need ota's. He's not getting dui's, arrests, allegations, etc.... I know a cynical person could say he just did this for selfish reasons, but as far as that kids concerned. Chad's the best. See you at training camp CJ.

Who cares. The kid. The type of girl he's attracted to doesn't trump what he did for the homeless kid. If he didn't want blondes, who would care. Would it be ok if it were only dark skinned black and not light skinned black? Does he have any fat girls? 1 legged polacks? As long as they're hot. I couldn't care less.

Well, IMHO, it's just kinda wrong to dismiss every woman of your own race. Especially considering his mom is black and he has two daughters that are black.

My mom's white, and I'd be happy with Columbian, Brazilian, Greek, Spanish, Asian, and light skinned black. Who cares? 85 different women? I guarantee you there will be black chicks. Then racial harmony will exist.

Well, IMHO, it's just kinda wrong to dismiss every woman of your own race. Especially considering his mom is black and he has two daughters that are black.

My mom's white, and I'd be happy with Columbian, Brazilian, Greek, Spanish, Asian, and light skinned black. Who cares? 85 different women? I guarantee you there will be black chicks. Then racial harmony will exist.

That's great, but do you dismiss white women just because they're white? I thought not. So that has nothing to do with what Chad (alledgedly) did.

That's great, but do you dismiss white women just because they're white? I thought not. So that has nothing to do with what Chad (alledgedly) did.

What Chad did was pick the women that fit the type of woman he is looking for. Why is skin color any different than nose shape or bust size?

What Chad did was pick the women that fit the type of woman he is looking for. Why is skin color any different than nose shape or bust size?

Well, consider that you can probably find a woman in every race that has similar traits, why not consider all races? I honestly don't have an issue with interracial dating, but I've never understood people who absolutely refuse to date others of their own race. I don't know why, but it bugs the s**t out of me.

Well, consider that you can probably find a woman in every race that has similar traits, why not consider all races? I honestly don't have an issue with interracial dating, but I've never understood people who absolutely refuse to date others of their own race. I don't know why, but it bugs the s**t out of me.

Isn't it great how often we Bengal fans get to talk about this type of stuff?

[insert dripping sarcasm HERE]

Clown shoes.