Here's what's happening in Nashville...

skyline

This is a local interstate not far from where I live. There are scenes like this all over the city.

The building in the video is from a local school. Watch the video until the end, and you'll see the thing be absolutely destroyed by cars and currents ramming into it.

Thankfully, my wife and I have been very lucky. There are floods all around us, but our neighborhood came out of it alright. I've never in my life seen anything like this, though...

Floods are scary stuff. Good to hear you're OK. Stay dry!

Thanks, we're good.

That said, my wife has gone into early labor. Contractions and all that fun stuff.

The last time we had to rush to the hospital was during a snow/ice storm at 3 AM, and it looks like this time will be in the middle of a flood.

This kid has terrible timing! :P

Floods are scary stuff. Good to hear you're OK. Stay dry!

Thanks, we're good.

That said, my wife has gone into early labor. Contractions and all that fun stuff.

The last time we had to rush to the hospital was during a snow/ice storm at 3 AM, and it looks like this time will be in the middle of a flood.

This kid has terrible timing! :P

Congrats dad! Is this your first?

Titans going under...

/>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/03/fisher-watches-team-facility-as-flood-rises-at-lp-field/

Check in when you can, sky! Let us know how you're doing! Fingers crossed for a healthy mama & baby. :sure:

Sorry, guys, but it's Eleanor Leigh. If it's any consolation, Bengals gear will be purchased in the near future now that I know how big she is!

Here's a pic of a very proud dad...

32121_682725301272_41110393_38732385_6303267_n.jpg

Great pic Eric. How's the little lady holding up?

I've been out of the loop and this is my first post in almost 2 weeks, so I'm really happy I could use it to offer up congratulations !!!

I remember when ArmyBengal Jr. was born and those were certainly good times. Not much sleep, but good times nonetheless.

He's certainly everything that brings happiness in mine and my wife's life and here's to hoping the same for you and Mrs. Skyline !!!

Congratulations again and stay safe in the middle of all that mess down there...