27.) Dallas Cowboys - Taylor Mays, S, USC

28.) San Diego Chargers - Ryan Mathews, RB, Fresno State

29.) New York Jets - Maurkice Pouncey, C, Florida

30.) Minnesota Vikings - Brian Price, DT, UCLA

31.) Indianapolis Colts - Charles Brown, OT, USC

32.) New Orleans Saints - Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida

Bengals Picks

1.) Sergio Kindle, LB, Texas

Kindle might surprise some people here, but he's the type of strong side linebacker that specializes in rushing the passer, the type of SAM that Marvin has wanted for years. It would also allow Rey to move to the middle, a move that could make the linebacking corps dominant. I could really see him making a Brian Cushing-like impact next season, and I think he has a very similar game. This pick would also make another defensive end a slightly less glaring need.

2.) Kendrick Lewis, S, Mississippi

Lewis would also be a nice upgrade at safety, and again, he's the type of player that Marvin likes. He's very versatile and can do it all. He's a little undersized, but he plays the run pretty well, has good ball skills and has the versatility to play man-to-man when needed, which they've been doing with Crocker for awhile now. Some people would be upset with taking defensive players in the first two rounds, but in terms of value, I just think it makes sense.

3a.) Geno Atkins, DT, Georgia

Atkins is the tackle that gave Iupati a lot of trouble in the Senior Bowl, and he had a huge senior season. He could end up adding the depth that we need at tackle and might end up being a nice upgrade to team with Peko and Tank in the process.

3b.) Valdimir Ducasse, OG, Massachusetts

Alright, so here we get to the offense. Ducasse had been rated a lot higher than this early in the process but has fallen for some reason. He would be a great value here, because he has the ability to play either guard position or right tackle. He could be an upgrade at left guard right away.

4a.) Jason Worilds, DE, Virginia Tech

Worilds is very undersized, but he has a lot of speed and raw pass rushing ability, and hopefully he could add a spark to the pass rush, along with MJ, who should be a lot better in his second season.

4b.) Dennis Pitta, TE, BYU

They've shown a lot of interest in Pitta, it's clear that they like him, and if they can pick up a guy like Pitta here, it gets Coats off the roster.

5.) Jonathan Crompton, QB, Tennessee

Crompton might not be here, so a guy like Sean Canfield or Dan Lefevour could be the pick, but a half decent backup for Carson needs to be found now.

6.) Rennie Curran, LB, Georgia

If Kindle is the pick and Rey moves to the middle, they'll need more depth on the outside, and Curran also has the raw athleticism and aggression to add something on special teams right away.

7.) Manase Tonga, FB, BYU

Another fullback would be alright here. Another filler receiver could be an option as well.

I can't say as I would mind Kindle all that much, but if we are going to target a college DE to play OLB, I would prefer it be Graham.

Pitta is Coffman 2010. I can't see a QB this year, but wouldn't mind upgrading the backup spot at all. I also can't see another OLB when we still have Jeanty and Johnson to backup both spots, but I guess the practice squad needs players to. A fullback wouldn't bother me either.

I can't say as I would mind Kindle all that much, but if we are going to target a college DE to play OLB, I would prefer it be Graham.

Pitta is Coffman 2010. I can't see a QB this year, but wouldn't mind upgrading the backup spot at all. I also can't see another OLB when we still have Jeanty and Johnson to backup both spots, but I guess the practice squad needs players to. A fullback wouldn't bother me either.

I totally agree with you on Graham, I just have a lot of doubt that he's gonna make it that far. Plus, I just feel like if we got Graham that I'd like him to be a DE. Kindle makes sense as a SAM there because he already has experience playing there.

You're probably right about the outside linebacker spot, and now that I think of it, I completely forgot about picking up a kicker, which I think is a must.