Kazkal's Final Mock Draft

Kazkal

Few different picks but decided to stand by my man ;)

Kazkals Final Mock Draft

First Round

Taylor Mays SS-I know some people don't like this pick but to me it's a good value at position we need a future starter.

Mays is being labled the next Roy Williams but they use it as a Knock so who would want Someone who Can't cover?

Mike Zimmer would being he Brought in Roy who automatically passed Ndukwe in the starting line up and well he only played in 3 games

Still looked good in coverage which was supposed be his weakness so just needs be in the right scheme...Which is why I think Taylor Will be a fine player for us

Because he Fits the Scheme and what Zimmer wants in a Safety.

Backup Pick:Sergio Kindle OLB/DE

Second Round

Rob Gronkowski TE-I think if the Spinal Stenosis was actually a problem it would be a known fact with his Medical Reports being asked for,

Well maybe a Doctor would hide said info but I can't see them jeopardizing their own career if something happens to Rob...Well he could be a better blocker

He's still solid well being a great Receiving threat.

Backup:Anthony McCoy TE

Third Round

A:Mardy Gilyard WR-Well he very well could be gone I think we have a shot at drafting him

Doesn't have the Speed you want in a Smaller guy but plenty of great Wide Receivers had crappy 40's.

His play out weighs his measurable's.

backup:Reshad Jones FS/SS

B:Mike Johnsonn Solid Guard to Develop Behind Bobbie

backup:Javier Arenas CB

Fourth Round

A:Mike Neal-Fairly Productive UT should stick on as 4th DT and it will let Fanene get more time at End if everyone is healthy.

backup:Same pick :P

b:Legarrette Blount RB-Something about 5th round Running backs who aren't as bad as they seem?

if we can get the Blount who played his Junior year we'll have a fine replacement ready for Cedben next season

The guy is a big 6'0 240 lbs is superb after first contact and still has break away speed (7.3 yards his junior year)

backup:Same pick

Fifth Round

Walter Thurmond III-Fairly Productive corner out of Oregon,has

Backup:Chet Teofilo G

6th Round

Kevin Basped DE/OLB-Very Productive player,Helps on 3rd downs this year but moves to SLb NEXT YEAR when rey goes inside.

backup:Barry Church

7th round

Leigh Tiffin:Not a strong year to take a kicker but hey it's not Mr Shankems...

Backup:same

So it's alot like my first but I was happy with last one,I would just edited the changes but it wouldn't let me do that >_<

Looks great kazzy, just maybe a little too optimistic haha. Need a Mays sig to rock for the draft? I did a jersey change of him into a Bengals uni a while back...

Looks great kazzy, just maybe a little too optimistic haha. Need a Mays sig to rock for the draft? I did a jersey change of him into a Bengals uni a while back...

You would be my hero lol,I have one of my horrible made sigs but thats it >_<

welcometothejungletaylor.jpg

Let's say I'm not as skilled as you are ;)