NCAA Mens tourney

semiotter

No kidding that was amazing. I think this has been the most wide open tournament in my memory.

You have to be quite happy Griz, your Boilermakers just waltzed into the sweet 16! :sure:

No kidding Billy, My GF is a xavier girl and we were just going nuts at the sports bar we were at.

I hope (but doubt) that they can beat Duke!

What a way to end the weekend.

I'm thinking either Kentucky or Syracuse........

Well the autistic kid who still has a perfect bracket is picking Purdue to win it all. I bet that makes Griz a lot more hopeful! ^_^

I saw that too. Hey he's been right so far!

Well the autistic kid who still has a perfect bracket is picking Purdue to win it all. I bet that makes Griz a lot more hopeful! ^_^

True Griz, but how long can he run this string of picks!?! If he picks them all, every gambling website will be looking to hire this new version of "Rain Man".

Well the autistic kid who still has a perfect bracket is picking Purdue to win it all. I bet that makes Griz a lot more hopeful! happy.gif

True Griz, but how long can he run this string of picks!?! If he picks them all, every gambling website will be looking to hire this new version of "Rain Man".

I couldn't believe it when i saw that story. I thought FOR SURE nobody would have picked every winner. I can't remember when I've seen so many upsets, and strong teams fall so early. I mean, even if somebody was a Northern Iowa Alumn they still wouldn't realistically pick them to beat Kansas.

I figured even if someone filled out 50 different brackets, they still wouldn't get this right.

Guess I was wrong.

We were fortunate their threes ran cold.

IMO they didn't run cold Blaine. They were shut down by the defensive adjustment John Calipari made very early when the Big Red went up 10-2. The Wildcats defense threw a blanket over Cornell's 3 point shooters by picking them up well outside the 3 point line, and cutting off the outside passing lanes. Add the fact that UK has the deepest bench in NCAA hoops, then coaching, not being fortunate, is what carried the day for Kentucky.

No kidding Billy, My GF is a xavier girl and we were just going nuts at the sports bar we were at.

Hey Griz, I hope your GF lived through tonight's game. It was the most exciting of the day.

Thank god she fell asleep early so i didn't have to deal with a mad gf.

I'm watching my boilers right now I wish they could buy a basket.

I'm watching that game too, and to be truthful neither team is having success finding the bottom of the basket. It seems both Purdue and Duke are trying to play too fast and not setting up plays.

I'm watching that game too, and to be truthful neither team is having success finding the bottom of the basket. It seems both Purdue and Duke are trying to play too fast and not setting up plays.

Yeah, and It is killing me the refs basically took Johnson out of this game early.

Yeah, and It is killing me the refs basically took Johnson out of this game early.

He just picked up his 3rd foul!