Roethlisberger Accused of Another Sexual Assault

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Local radio just reported that vaginal bruising was present, but during the investigation the victim and her family sent a letter asking that no charges be pursued. Payoff.

I'd like to know how much? and did Roethlisberger use his own money? Or did the Rooney's cough up a few bucks to try and keep the Organizations image in tact? Hmmmmmmm

It is a shame that a two time SB champion QB is so damned ugly that he has to resort to forcing women to have sex with him. I think the most telling thing the DA said was that the male specimen that they found was to minute to extract DNA from. So Ben shoots very small loads on top of having to force women to pleasure him.

Very glad he is not the Bengals problem, I wouldnt even take the two SB titles in return.

I'm guessing 4 max - probably less. The league has to do something based on the profile of the cases, but I expect there will be a statement timed to coincide with some kind of discipline by the team to try to make it look more harsh than it is. The commissioner has consistently shown the ability to say the same thing while handing out punishments that vary widely. I expect the Steelers will get some protection and it will be a 2-4 game suspension. Whether that's right or wrong, I'll leave to others to judge.

I don't expect him to get too hefty of a suspension, but I'm disgusted by this guy. f**k this dude, seriously. I didn't see the statement that the DA made, but on ESPN, their legal analyst commented that the DA went out of his way several times to stress how disgusted he was by Roethlisberger's actions, which gives me the impression that the DA firmly believed that Ben was guilty, but the girl's blackout drunkenness (probably assisted by Benji) made the case impossible to make.

I find it amusing that Pittsburgh is willing to trade away Holmes for almost nothing, yet they hold on to this scumbag. As far as I'm concerned, this is FAR worse than anything Pacman has done, anything that Vick did, or anything that any of the crimes that our players made during our run of trouble. However, I've still seen several Steeler fans that have made comments of, "Dumb whore probably just wanted her 15 minutes of fame!" which is absolutely disgusting, and removes any claims of class that they can make.

I don't expect him to get too hefty of a suspension, but I'm disgusted by this guy. f**k this dude, seriously. I didn't see the statement that the DA made, but on ESPN, their legal analyst commented that the DA went out of his way several times to stress how disgusted he was by Roethlisberger's actions, which gives me the impression that the DA firmly believed that Ben was guilty, but the girl's blackout drunkenness (probably assisted by Benji) made the case impossible to make.

I find it amusing that Pittsburgh is willing to trade away Holmes for almost nothing, yet they hold on to this scumbag. As far as I'm concerned, this is FAR worse than anything Pacman has done, anything that Vick did, or anything that any of the crimes that our players made during our run of trouble. However, I've still seen several Steeler fans that have made comments of, "Dumb whore probably just wanted her 15 minutes of fame!" which is absolutely disgusting, and removes any claims of class that they can make.

Stealers fans and class are most often very far apart.

Unfortunately it will probably only be a 1 game suspension (if any since Goodell makes his own rules). He deserves more, yes, but doubt he'll get it. You know, it's not just that he plays for the Steelers, I would think he's a f'n scumbag no matter who he played for.

Dude, you're not in college anymore....Quit hanging out at college bars trying to pick up 19-20 year olds. DOUCHEBAG!

P.S. Ben, you want to see yourself 30 years from now? Look at Joe Namath.

Did anyone see where there was another attorney in Boston that, in the past, was looking into another sexual assualt case involving Ben ??

The guy is a dirtbag and there really isn't to much to it beyond that.

Guess there was a lot of merit when people said the Steelers are the new Bengals huh ??

My only thing with that thought is, the Bengals had arrests for stupid things like DUI's, substance abuse, alcohol for minors, and general stupidity. All of that combined doesn't equate what Ben now has a pattern of doing and to hear people defend this piece of trash is a joke.

Did anyone see where there was another attorney in Boston that, in the past, was looking into another sexual assualt case involving Ben ??

The guy is a dirtbag and there really isn't to much to it beyond that.

Yeah, I read that too.

I would REALLY like to see Chris Hansen (The guy from NBC Dateline's To Catch A Predator) interview Ben Roethlisberger.

It is a shame that a two time SB champion QB is so damned ugly that he has to resort to forcing women to have sex with him.

The thing is, even ugly dudes with money can pull chicks. This guy must be just plain dumb.

By "pull chicks" in reference to Ben, you mean corner them in the bathroom and have sex with them, right ??

Local radio just reported that vaginal bruising was present, but during the investigation the victim and her family sent a letter asking that no charges be pursued. Payoff.

Or intimidation. Remember when Ben slammed his motorcycle into that old lady's car? It was reported that she received constant death threats after the incident. This girl may have just wanted everyone to leave her alone.

After looking at the facts that are out, I get the sickening feeling that Ben is getting away with rape.

-Ben follows the girl into the bathroom, while one his lackeys blocks the door.

-The girl receives a head injury

-The girl leaves the bar crying

-The girl immediately notifies police

-Vaginal bruising is found

Also, everything I have heard that was reported about the alleged victim was that she was a high character person.

On a side note, if you have been accused of multiple sexual assaults and are having a press conference, why would you go with a haircut that makes you look like a complete douche. That is the sleaziest hairstyle I have ever seen.