Roethlisberger Accused of Another Sexual Assault

Just got a tweet from Reedy with a link to tmz.com. Allegedly happened at a Georgia nightclub last night. I am quite sure the attorney for the plaintiff in the Nevada case will be delighted to get the allegations.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plaitiff's attorney in the civil case in Nevada is still high-fiving passers-by over this news. The deposition of Roethlisberger in that particular matter just crossed over to "uber-juicy".

He gives me the impression of a Tiger Woods that's not married...

Tiger's so-called victims, with the obvious exception of his wife, all gave their consent.

BTW, it's all well and good to say you're going to let the legal system do it's thing and I'll mostly do the same, but there's nothing preventing us from laughing out loud about the circumstances the Steelers now face. Because regardless of Ben's innocence or guilt, he's repeatedly painted himself with the idiot brush by putting himself in situations that could end his career, yet the Steelers have seen fit to ignore numerous warnings as they built their franchise around him.

Without any shame I'll admit I greedily enjoy watching a hated rival face the risk of implosion so familiar to Bengal fans.

Sounds like "Ben" is doing the QB sneak in the off season again. :o

It happened in a club. I doubt he dropped trow and had at her. At most I'm thinking a little drunken boob grabbage went down. If so, Ben pay's the price.

It happened in a club. I doubt he dropped trow and had at her. At most I'm thinking a little drunken boob grabbage went down. If so, Ben pay's the price.

It allegedly happened in the women's bathroom, in a stall. So he could very well have dropped trou and had at her, as it were.

It allegedly happened in the women's bathroom, in a stall. So he could very well have dropped trou and had at her, as it were.

Oh man, if that's the way it went down, the dude has real problems. :rolleyes:

Here's a definition of what sexual assualt is according to the National Center for Victims of Violent Crime.

/>http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?dbName=DocumentViewer&DocumentID=32369

"Sexual assault takes many forms including attacks such as rape or attempted rape, as well as any unwanted sexual contact or threats. Usually a sexual assault occurs when someone touches any part of another person's body in a sexual way, even through clothes, without that person's consent. Some types of sexual acts which fall under the category of sexual assault include forced sexual intercourse (rape), sodomy (oral or anal sexual acts), child molestation, incest, fondling and attempted rape. Sexual assault in any form is often a devastating crime. Assailants can be strangers, acquaintances, friends, or family members. Assailants commit sexual assault by way of violence, threats, coercion, manipulation, pressure or tricks. Whatever the circumstances, no one asks or deserves to be sexually assaulted."

There's alot he could do in a bathroom, especially on a Thursday night in a bar in a town of 20,000 people. Try to keep in mind to that men have a different view of what kind of emotional and mental stress this could possibly do to a woman. Just because we don't think that "grabbing" or "touching" isn't THAT big of a deal, it doesn't mean it isn't to a woman. Put yourself in the place of a young woman's father or if your wife was the one getting assualted. It makes more sense then.

Here's a definition of what sexual assualt is according to the National Center for Victims of Violent Crime.

/>http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?dbName=DocumentViewer&DocumentID=32369

"Sexual assault takes many forms including attacks such as rape or attempted rape, as well as any unwanted sexual contact or threats. Usually a sexual assault occurs when someone touches any part of another person's body in a sexual way, even through clothes, without that person's consent.

Jesus. Reading that definition makes me realize I've been sexually assaulted many times in my life. I miss those good times.

He gives me the impression of a Tiger Woods that's not married...

Tiger's so-called victims, with the obvious exception of his wife, all gave their consent.

BTW, it's all well and good to say you're going to let the legal system do it's thing and I'll mostly do the same, but there's nothing preventing us from laughing out loud about the circumstances the Steelers now face. Because regardless of Ben's innocence or guilt, he's repeatedly painted himself with the idiot brush by putting himself in situations that could end his career, yet the Steelers have seen fit to ignore numerous warnings as they built their franchise around him.

Without any shame I'll admit I greedily enjoy watching a hated rival face the risk of implosion so familiar to Bengal fans.

Sorry, I made the Tiger reference from the standpoint that he said he felt he was "entitled" and that is the comparison I make to Big Ben. He simply strikes me as a guy that thinks he's above things. I should have went into further detail. In regards to the rest of you rpost Hair, I'll simply say, "D*MN SKIPPY !!!". I'll enjoy watching this play out.

Jesus. Reading that definition makes me realize I've been sexually assaulted many times in my life. I miss those good times.

I laughed out loud reading that.

Even if he's just getting set up for a settlement payment, the simple fact that Ben is heading into the women's bathroom for a tryst with some skank shows the guy is as stupid as he looks. He knew the first plaintiff for 20 minutes before their encounter. I expect he met this one earlier in the evening in question. He's a moron.

I laughed out loud reading that.

Even if he's just getting set up for a settlement payment, the simple fact that Ben is heading into the women's bathroom for a tryst with some skank shows the guy is as stupid as he looks.

You may have a point...128951874388908136.jpg

I dunno, seems like alot of questionable situations that he gets into.

the bengals cause an outcry from the media for signing matt jones and kicking pacman's tires but the steeler's

QB and franchise poster boy continues to conduct his alleged pillaging and not many pile on.

throw in jeff reed's expliots and james harrison's mom's wicked beer bottle swinging skills at the senior citizens of the Akron eagles club and you tell me who is worse.

Thousands of professional athletes socialize, party, and even womanize on a frequent basis. Very few of them are accused of sexual assualt even one time. Ben has been accused twice.

What are the chances he keeps finding these sociopathic liars willing to risk the ruin of their reputations, especially a 20 year old college student?

Where there's smoke...

Per Kelli Nocki (sp?) on Mike and Mike this morning, the victim left the club and immediately hailed down a police car and was taken straight to the hospital. She is with her parents now and apparently is contemplating withdrawing from college. She's 20.

And, I don't vouch for this site, but they supposedly have pics of the alleged victim:

/>http://www.the-mainboard.com/forum/