TONY STEWART DID IT AGAIN!!!

BengalszoneBilly

Sorry..I've been on vacation..and of course I brought the Zone with me!

Back to the matter at hand...didn't you love how the boys in the booth tried to explain it?!?!? "He was on fresher tires!" Does that make him not be able to slow down or steer?!?!? The man is a headcase. Dr. Broome...fetch me the straightjacket please!

At least Gordon was involved..

I think it paints them into the corner of having to drop the bomb on Stewart....They said there was nothing they could do about him before cause he wasn't on probation...well he was on probation. They had already made themselves look like idiots cause they didn't park him. NASCAR will realize they made a mistake and they have got to save face with their fans or the real troubles start. Tony won't be racing next week....

I'm probably wrong though

Tony won't be racing next week....

No kevnz you're not, but NOBODY will be racing next weekend...it's an off weekend. I honestly don't think Nascar has the balls to do anything due to Home Depot's sponsorship of Stewart. What a shame!

Tony won't be racing next week....

No kevnz you're not, but NOBODY will be racing next weekend...it's an off weekend. I honestly don't think Nascar has the balls to do anything due to Home Depot's sponsorship of Stewart. What a shame!

Yea, they will suspend him for next weekend then so it can be another hand slap penalty. :wacko:

I'm taking the other side of the argument. I don't think this was something Stewart was trying to do in terms of wrecking him.. I mean Stewarts car has been super fast all day and it looked like Kahne either missed a gear or had to slow up.

While I understand Stewarts reputation, I can't believe that Stewart would do this on purpose for all of the crap he's done this season and all of the negative attention he's gotten...

I think this one was accidental.

While I understand Stewarts reputation, I can't believe that Stewart would do this on purpose for all of the crap he's done this season and all of the negative attention he's gotten...

I didn't see it so I don't know if it was accidental or not, but I can see him doing it on purpose because he knows unless he kills someone he's not going to get any significant penalty. His past penalties prove this.

I didn't see it so I don't know if it was accidental or not, but I can see him doing it on purpose because he knows unless he kills someone he's not going to get any significant penalty. His past penalties prove this.

Terry...it wasn't intentional, but it WAS overly aggressive driving. Now that he won the race...let me say this: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Stewart can spin it any way he wants to,but he WRECKED Kahne when it wasn't necessary.

Yes he had four fresh tires,and at that point the fastest car.But it was turn one of the first lap of a restart.Everyone's two wide,and why not settle in at least until a half a lap has gone by and things semi-sort themselves out,but then again that calls for patience.He says he tried to check up,but he always seems to thinks that it's the other driver's fault that he wrecked them.At this point,I really don't believe anything he says.Like DW said a month or two ago,I'm just looking at the common denominator.

My take?He wanted to get to the front right now,and wasn't willing to check up to do so imho.

No penalty. <_<

NASCAR spokesman Herb Branham said after the race that officials determined the collision was simply a racing accident and there will be no penalties.

Of course not. You could shove Nascars balls up a gnats a$$, and they'd still look like two peas rolling around in a boxcar! <_<

I can't watch Nascar, it gets kinda boring after a while but Dale Jr is my fav one.

Hey Redsfan33...at least you tried. Autoracing is an aquired taste, and it helps if you've done it in your past, be it circle track, road racing, drag racing, or whatever.

Dale Earnhardt Jr. is a respectable driver...unlike Tony "The Chump" Stewart! I can't believe those two guys are friends! Junior would NEVER do what Tony has done!

Dale Earnhardt Jr. is a respectable driver...unlike Tony "The Chump" Stewart! I can't believe those two guys are friends! Junior would NEVER do what Tony has done!

That's why Stewart won. B)

They say thought, off the track, that Tony is actually a really cool guy and such... other drivers never speak bad about him off the track.... well maybe the #9 Dodge team may now. :lol: But Rusty's beef with him was on the track and stuff...

I can't watch Nascar, it gets kinda boring after a while but Dale Jr is my fav one.

Hey Redsfan33...at least you tried. Autoracing is an aquired taste, and it helps if you've done it in your past, be it circle track, road racing, drag racing, or whatever.

I know man Jr and Stewart go along like a car and the moon. It makes no sense why those two hang out. I quit watching it after Sr. died and I think alot of other people did to.

hey I race in dirt but still if your in the way of a faster car they almost always bump you to let you know they are coming thru.and for Tony he is  still one of the best drivers ever to come in  the sport.and Like grandpaw always said "If you cant run with the big dogs- Stay on the porch"

Welcome to the forum EZ! I'm not disputing Tony's ability. He's got that in spades. He was a worthy Cup Champion a couple years ago, but now he's just losing it.

I'm just saying he's overly aggressive, and wrecks people. I've raced too, and more than half the folks you encounter on the track will be in your way. So you're saying put all those folks in the wall? That's just plain poor driving.

I got a better idea...use your BRAIN and your ABILITY, and go AROUND them. What Tony did should only have been done if he was racing for the win on the last lap. Anything else just makes you look like an a**h***, and Stewart doesn't need to do that anymore because it's just getting old. <_<

Assaulting other drivers physically, or with your vehicle is just plain poor sportsmanship, period! He's done both time, and time again, and he needs to be sat down for a race so he message get across.

Oh...and Kasey Kahne WAS racing with the big dogs, if he wasn't he wouldn't have been in the lead at the time...it's not like he wasn't competitive. I hope Ray Evernham DOES punch Tony out. Stewart (IMHO) is currently THE a**h*** of all Nascar drivers! :angry:

I still cant see the problem wtih bumping in the race,not running over people just bumping and then hang on knowing its coming back later in the race, clearly you must agree that this makes the races worth watching .

There's nothing wrong with trading a little paint. What Stewart is doing goes beyond that and is just flat getting dangerous. He just needs to cool off a little, thats all. racing is worth watching without seeing people put into the wall and taken out of a race unnecessarily.