Face the Facts, Mikey loves guys with issues

icehole3

If you look at our draft last year it was littered with questionable picks, Smith, Maualuga, Johnson, Scott. Theyre OK with guys with character problems and guys with motivation problems, I think theyll try something similar, here's some likely draft picks with enough questions that they may drop into the Bengals lap thru the draft. The media gonna rip this team regardless so they may as well just grab all the bad guys anyway because their image is already destroyed. What other character/lazy picks are out there that will more than likely have Mikey chomping at the bit?

Most notables:

Mike Williams Syr

Dunlap Fla

Benn Ill

Cody Ala

Blount Ore HappyWave.gif

If you look at our draft last year it was littered with questionable picks, Smith, Maualuga, Johnson, Scott. Theyre OK with guys with character problems and guys with motivation problems, I think theyll try something similar, here's some likely draft picks with enough questions that they may drop into the Bengals lap thru the draft. The media gonna rip this team regardless so they may as well just grab all the bad guys anyway because their image is already destroyed. What other character/lazy picks are out there that will more than likely have Mikey chomping at the bit?

Most notables:

Mike Williams Syr

Dunlap Fla

Benn Ill

Cody Ala

Blount Ore HappyWave.gif

I remember MJ being listed as problems but never understood why people questioned his motor but yet he gave it his all,He's a intelligent guy who was a team leader...

PS,I don't think Blount is as bad as he was made out to be,Yes he punched a guy who was taunting him but he also payed a much stiffer price then players who actually are trying to injure someone else.