The Bengals' Insiders guys

BadLuck

I'm trying to get all the guys from the Bengals.theinsders forum to come over here, since our place has really went to crap lately. It's completely unmoderated and there's HTML errors everywhere. It's awful! So anyway, like I said, I'm trying to get everyone from there over here... we've got a lot of great guys, actually, who generally know their stuff. The site is being sold, I think, so nobody's doing anything to it...

Anyway! If a bunch of new people show up, that'd be the reason. Just wanted to start the introductions here.

I've been a lifelong Bengals' fan, but only really started getting into them, ironically, after the Worst Season Ever, right before we hired Marvin Lewis. Weird time to start following them, right?

Anyway, I look forward to talking to you guys. Later!

Let me be the first to welcome you to the 'Zone. Welcome aboard. :player:

It's too bad how they let that place go. I go there every so often, and the errors have been there for at least a couple months or more.

Also thanks for suggesting this forum to the fans on The Insiders board. You've come to the right place for some great Bengals discussions.

Well "badluck"...your name doesn't fit you because it was good luck you came here to the #1 Bengals fan supported site bar NONE!

Spread the word brother that there IS a place where REAL Bengals fans can come together and unite in the GLORY that will most assuredly become the NEW CINCINNATI BENGALS!!

:player: :player: IN MARVIN WE TRUST!! :player: :player:

Mr. Luck posted an invite at "Insiders":

http://mb2.theinsiders.com/fbengalsinsider...icID=6436.topic

If you read the posts, that forum is being administrated by a BROWNS fan! He does seem nice enough, but that just ain't right! <_<

They complain about our lack of members posting regularly, but I don't see that as a valid arguement come the start of the season. Oh...and props to Terry Tate who put in a good word for us over there! B)

Im from the insiders also. But ive been here for a little while. You can welcome me here again though if you want ;)

We know you well here JonFnKitna! Always good posts from you. Hope to see you around here alot more! :player:

Well "badluck"...your name doesn't fit you because it was good luck you came here to the #1 Bengals fan supported site bar NONE!

Spread the word brother that there IS a place where REAL Bengals fans can come together and unite in the GLORY that will most assuredly become the NEW CINCINNATI BENGALS!!

:player: :player: IN MARVIN WE TRUST!! :player: :player:

yeah In Marvin we Trust. LOL