BIG TEN

Who's going to win the Big Ten this year?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the Big Ten this year?

• Michigan
    • Ohio State
    • Wisconsin
    • Purdue
    • Iowa
    • Michigan State
    • Illinois
    • Penn State
    • other

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm OSU.

I think OSU and Michigan will have youth issues. I think Penn State looks good this year, they have very good seniors this season. Kinda curious why you didn't list them in your poll... they are a good team, just not recently.

My bad...how could I forget Penn State!!

MICHIGAN ALL DAY EVERY DAY

GO BLUE!!

That's what I'm talking about. So hows this new quaterback we got this year? I really gotta give Braylon Edwards props for returning this year. He definitely could have made an immediate impact in the NFL but he elected to stay.

GO BLUE!!

That's what I'm talking about. So hows this new quaterback we got this year? I really gotta give Braylon Edwards props for returning this year. He definitely could have made an immediate impact in the NFL but he elected to stay.

MeatChicken??? Ah, jez. I knew I smelled evil with Ackley1.

Without a running game and losing all those defensive players, I can count my Buckeyes finishing at least 3rd best in the Big 10.

GO BLUE!!

MeatChicken??? Ah, jez. I knew I smelled evil with Ackley1.

Without a running game and losing all those defensive players, I can count my Buckeyes finishing at least 3rd best in the Big 10.

I hear ya Barb. We have a new defense, new QB, average RB, and lost most WRs.. this definitely feels like a rebuilding season.

Arnold,

i know that....if u can read, which u obviously cant, it said "who cares about all of them" that indicates that i was talking about the "entire" conference. got it lil buddy? heh

big 12 > big 10 especially for football.

Arnold,

i know that....if u can read, which u obviously cant, it said "who cares about all of them" that indicates that i was talking about the "entire" conference. got it lil buddy? heh

big 12 > big 10 especially for football.

Ummmmm... isn't this a big ten post? Just curious, my reading skills are lacking a little too obviously. :P

Anyway, the Big Ten runs CIRCLES around the Big 12... seriously.

Why are there so many Michigan and OSU votes? I'm a HUGE OSU fan, on Saturdays, I'm a bigger fan than the Bengals... but even I admit that both Michigan and OSU are young this season and PSU is bringing back a lot of their big time seniors.

I really believe this will be a non-OSU and non-Michigan Big Ten Conference Championship. Isn't that only the 3rd time in Big 10 history??

You all can bow your heads to the Boys of Troy!!!!

Southern Cal is poised to repeat as National Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Leinart should follow in Carson's footsteps and take the straight-arming trophy

Why are there so many Michigan and OSU votes? I'm a HUGE OSU fan, on Saturdays, I'm a bigger fan than the Bengals... but even I admit that both Michigan and OSU are young this season and PSU is bringing back a lot of their big time seniors.

I really believe this will be a non-OSU and non-Michigan Big Ten Conference Championship. Isn't that only the 3rd time in Big 10 history??

I agree, I would be surprised if OSU og Michigan win the Big Ten title. Just as long as the Blue beats the Buckeyes I'll be happy. :D

I'll have to put my money on the USC Trojans as well. They've got talent up and down that roster plus one of the better recruiting classes two years in a row.

Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart could be Heismann finalists. And don't forget about the new ACC matchups.. Miami Hurricanes vs Florida St. could decide the National championship as well.

Great Bowl - USC vs. Florida St. :D

Why are there so many Michigan and OSU votes?  I'm a HUGE OSU fan, on Saturdays, I'm a bigger fan than the Bengals... but even I admit that both Michigan and OSU are young this season and PSU is bringing back a lot of their big time seniors. 

I really believe this will be a non-OSU and non-Michigan Big Ten Conference Championship.  Isn't that only the 3rd time in Big 10 history??

I agree, I would be surprised if OSU og Michigan win the Big Ten title. Just as long as the Blue beats the Buckeyes I'll be happy. :D

I don't like you. <_<

:D

I'll bet that either MeatChicken or OSU DOES win the Big 10. Carr/Tressel seem to make do with what they have. They are great improvisers. Plus, I can't really see any other team in the Big 10 stepping up--er, maybe Wisconsin. I think Iowa was the last team to win the Big 10 other than MeatChicken or OSU.

And PDitty--illiteracy is not a good slam. If you are touting your Cornholers on this thread, it would probably be a good idea to pipe down. Your Cornballers have been the GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT of the Big 12 for what--a decade now??? I think you better dig up Tom Osborne in a big hurry to get that program back on track.

While MeatChicken and OSU are winning BCS Bowls, your Cornholers are winning Holiday and Outback Bowls.

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey Edward.....

Iowa and Michigan sure looked like contenders when the Trojans blew them out of their last two bowl games.....

I believe those teams were from the Big, Bad Big 10......

So much for that argument..... :angry:

USC made the Big 10 Champ or Co-Champ the last 2 years look like a high school team!

Your point is moot.... <_<

At least Chris knows what time it is...