The Shayne Graham Thread

rwjcgc

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah well. Good year fellas. Thanks for the ride. To the team and to this board. It has been fun hanging through the season with you guys. Except for Pong.

At least the playoffs were made. Huge improvement from 4-11-1.

I've been critical of him in the past too, but this goes beyond being critical. Mr. Franchise needs to be fired, no questions asked. 28 yard field goal? In the playoffs? Really?!

At least we made big strides this year to make the play offs but our kicker just shafted us tonight. No place to hide for Graham and he should be done.

We also need to get weapons for carson though I start to worry that he is not the man he was out in the field.

Also, it sticks in the thorat tonight of all nights that we took simpson ahead of Desean Jackson,

I will be first to criticize Carson.

Poor throws and poor play. Won't get it done.

A big function of this is brat's calls. Much of the pass game needs to be overhauled.

Need to get a guy like Brandon Marshall or Boldin.

Also need to get Cosby integrated. Coles can go, Quan can hold the slot role.

Ah well. Good year fellas. Thanks for the ride. To the team and to this board. It has been fun hanging through the season with you guys. Except for Pong.

Agreed. That's step one.

I still feel as if we're only a few players away. I think the addition of a few playmaking receivers, another starting safety to go with Crocker, and the return of Odom and Maualuga will make a big difference next season. Carson obviously did not play well at all tonight, but it's difficult when you have no receiving threats.

I will be first to criticize Carson.

Poor throws and poor play. Won't get it done.

A big function of this is brat's calls. Much of the pass game needs to be overhauled.

Need to get a guy like Brandon Marshall or Boldin.

Also need to get Cosby integrated. Coles can go, Quan can hold the slot role.

Quan outplayed Coles and Caldwell tonight.

You have ONE job and you failed

that's the thing i can't fathom about missed field goals and extra points. it's the only damned thing a kicker does, all season long! all he does is kick the ball! he doesn't have to practice anything but swinging his leg at the ball properly! he doesn't need stamina, or core strength, nor does he need to study plays! honestly, if i was coach, my kicker would be off on the side, kicking, and kicking, and kicking, and kicking. and if he ain't kicking, he's working with a kicking coach.

Agreed. That's step one.

I still feel as if we're only a few players away. I think the addition of a few playmaking receivers, another starting safety to go with Crocker, and the return of Odom and Maualuga will make a big difference next season. Carson obviously did not play well at all tonight, but it's difficult when you have no receiving threats.

Agreed was a good season and gives more look forward to next year...I just hope they make the changes needed rather then "this was good enough" Because Injury Card means shet when you have this many injurys every year.

Can Carson take some blame ?? Sure, but we aren't talking about him here.

Did Shayne lose the game with his misses ?? No, but those misses are unacceptable by any account. Good snap, good hold, but shanked each time.

There's simply no excuse for that kind of a performance and no BengalSis, there's nothing that can be said.

I really do wish Shayne luck in the future, but I'm done seeing him as a Bengal.

I have tried to be supportive of Shayne Graham. But after the 2006 debacle that cost us the playoffs, and now this...

II mean, it wasn't only the two chip shot misses on FGs, but what the hell was the deal with the 2nd half kickoff thatmade it only to the 42 yard line?

The dude cannot handle pressure.

I have tried to be supportive of Shayne Graham. But after the 2006 debacle that cost us the playoffs, and now this...

II mean, it wasn't only the two chip shot misses on FGs, but what the hell was the deal with the 2nd half kickoff thatmade it only to the 42 yard line?

Yes, it is a cumulative thing that is embodied in this game.

He will not be re-signed.

The bengals will have a new kicker.

Not much else to say.

The dude cannot handle pressure.

I have a feeling we wont see another post from BengalSIS.