Palmer: No boos

bpepper

I live precisely 3 miles from where Carson played HS football.

This area is the environment some have seen on Real Housewives of OC. Today it was 74 degrees. It is idyllic.

When I hear Carson whinge about Boos, I think this is a guy who would take issue if his Wahoo's Fish Taco's didn't have the right amount of Cilantro.

In other words, when he says these things, he shows his wuss-azz upbringing and the easiness of the world he developed within.

Note to CARSON: In a geography where for two centuries the Ohio river was the primary thoroughfare of commerce, a place where unemployment currently hovers at 12% and the upside of life is having the girl at Skyline forgot to add your two extra coney's to the check is a good night, whining about Boos, even mentioning Boos, shows a distinct and utter lack of a thing called spine and for a 30 year old man who make multiple millions to play football, you need to grow some NADS and digest your station in life and the blessings you have, and realize you've got the world by the AZZ.

NADS.

Great post. Completely agree.

Hilarious.

Now Carson Palmer lacks NADS.

And mind you, not just any NADS.

No, we're so serious we're talking about cap-locked NADS.

All because he grew up near one of the coasts instead of the rustbelt, where "real Americans" call home.

Meanwhile, scrappy Mark Sanchez apparently has a remarkable set of NADS....despite being born and raised in exactly the same area as Palmer.

:huh:

I guess "Real Americans" are stupid, ehh?

That said, go team!