Reds V. Brew Crew

xjjeep90

Not sure about LaRue being in front of Larson.. then again, I can't question Miley, he's done a great job (even though Billy doesn't think so :lol: )

Now wait a cotton pickin' minute! I never said that! All I said was he wasn't "the man" anymore. For the first half of the season he had the Reds excelling way beyond expectations. That just no longer seems the case! :)

Am all for him staying the Reds manager!

Not sure about LaRue being in front of Larson.. then again, I can't question Miley, he's done a great job (even though Billy doesn't think so  :lol: )

Now wait a cotton pickin' minute! I never said that! All I said was he wasn't "the man" anymore. For the first half of the season he had the Reds excelling way beyond expectations. That just no longer seems the case! :)

Am all for him staying the Reds manager!

I know Bill.. I'm just knockin' on ya... :lol:

Nice game today by the Reds. They shutout the Brew Crew 3-0 tonight on nice pitching by young Aaron Harang.

Harang- 7 2/3 5H 0R 0ER 1BB 10K's (5-2)

Danny Graves recieved the save (32)

Pena-1-4 HR(8)

Griffey-1-3 BB 2B RBI(60)

Larkin, LaRue, Jimenez, Larson, and Cruz all had Singles.

Cory Lidle(6-6) will go to the mound tomorrow.

OH MY GOSH!!!! BEN SHEETS tonight he has been one of the best pitchers this year in N.L . He can go up against any TOP PITCHER in this leauge and not give up a thing. To me he is the best this year.. :o

Hey does WILLIE MO PENA remind you of JOSE GUILLEN the way he starting to hit the ball. Hope he dont end up the same way...GO REDS!! :D

Good comeback win for the REDS today. They tagged MIL. ALL-STAR closer in the 9th with 2 HRS. the 1st he has given up this year..GO REDS GO...

Reds won earlier today over the Brewers 9-6. Nice game by Wily Mo Pena getting 2 HR's.

Pena-4-5 2 HR's(10) 3 RBI(28)

Jimenez-1-3 RBI(27)

Cruz-2-5 RBI(19)

LaRue-2-5 HR(8) 2 RBI(29)

Larson-2-5 RBI(13)

Valentin-1-1 RBI(11)

Acevedo- 5IP 6H 5R 5ER 2BB 6K's-No Decision

Todd Jones recieved the win(7-2)

Graves with the save(33)

John Vander Wal came into the game in the 7th and got a 2B. He was just brought up before the game to replace the injured Griffey.

Well they did end the first half of the season on somewhat of a good note, despite losing Junior for 15 days...3 out of 4 from Milwaukee works for me, especially with the Cubbies finally beating the Cards!

I think Vander Wal is going to do a great job filling in for Griffey.

I hope Wily Mo starts at Center the whole duration Jr. is out. He's got the speed and the power to replace Griffey..... hummm, is this the future Red CF?