Official Bengals @ Jets Game Thread

HoosierCat

Guys, this game is going to be cold. I live in NY and the windchill is 5 degrees with 36 mph gusts. How does this weather affect the way we approach this game? I kind of don't want to see Palmer with the wind and frigidity. My vote is to make someone else wear down Larry Johnson.

The colder it is, the worse Sanchez will play.

I hope it is even colder next week.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this game is going to be cold. I live in NY and the windchill is 5 degrees with 36 mph gusts. How does this weather affect the way we approach this game? I kind of don't want to see Palmer with the wind and frigidity. My vote is to make someone else wear down Larry Johnson.

Doesn't matter whos playin QB we will run run run run run and play good defense...Good to hear about the chilly weather since sanchez doesn't have good success in the chill

The defense will be without some major players tonight, so i think the Jets will be able to run wild on the defense tonight. Maybe ill be wrong, but without Geathers Peko and Crocker thats so good players that are out

Here's to a loss with no major injuries! Go J-E-T-S JETS!!

After some deliberation, I'm on board with this also.

The Jets won't be able to beat us at home with the rookie QB, and I suddenly like the Bengals chances to come out of the AFC with the injuries in New England.

At the same time, I don't like the matchup against the Texans, who are the scariest team in the AFC, IMO.

Indianapolis is beatable, even at full strength, and the Colts continue to struggle against the run. They are also probably the most banged up team in the league, as far as injuries go. I think the fact that their starters will not have played in a full game in a month (by the time they suit up again) will be a factor, too.

They showed him falling down during warmups, then he limped off. He looked okay and he didn't go seek out a trainer.

He's just deeking Revis into thinking he's hurt a bit to set up his all important TD against him.