Official Bengals @ Chargers Game Thread

AGrizzlyBaer

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone keeps talking about SD being the hottest team in the NFL. The Bengals just took them to the last second on their home field. No reason to be ashamed of the Bengals today, despite what half of the people here will tell you.

not ashamed except for the constant penalties and the scared playcalling and the subpar punting and leon hall having a very bad game. Everything else was ok.

At this point the Bengals are NOT in the playoffs yet.

All of a sudden the offense looks ok and the defense has faltered for 2 straight weeks. That last drive was weak by the defense. Im calling them overrated at this point and nervous at whatever offense they may face if they make the playoffs.

The cardiac cats have now lost 3 games in the last seconds.

1st and goal 3 times one td.

I guess we are to the point of moral victories.

Next week - Lets keep it under 10 penalties maybe. And maybe make sure we win to secure a playoff spot.

In no way is next weeks game a guarantee.

good game - but missed opportunities again.

We Loss life goes on...Team showed enough to leave me excited for playoffs aslong as Leon doesn't play like that and we don't lose any more players to injury...Getting Mathis (full time),Peko,Crocker & Bscott back full time will help us alot.

I dont even know what think anymore. How can you let him catch that ball with 12 seconds left playing so far off, and yet not getting him in bounds. I just do not get it Zim.

Zimmer isn't the one covering the WR,He went with a blitz which would sent it in to OT or hell a game winning fumble...but the pass got off & Leon was having a bad day

We Loss life goes on...Team showed enough to leave me excited for playoffs aslong as Leon doesn't play like that and we don't lose any more players to injury...Getting Mathis (full time),Peko,Crocker & Bscott back full time will help us alot.

I dont even know what think anymore. How can you let him catch that ball with 12 seconds left playing so far off, and yet not getting him in bounds. I just do not get it Zim.

Zimmer isn't the one covering the WR,He went with a blitz which would sent it in to OT or hell a game winning fumble...but the pass got off & Leon was having a bad day

But still, you never give the guy the outside...play him inside, and you could tackle him anywhere, and the clock runs out.

But still, you never give the guy the outside...play him inside, and you could tackle him anywhere, and the clock runs out.

Nah. With 16 seconds left, they would have had time to get to the line and spike it. Zimmer puts a lot of pressure on the CBs because he likes to blitz and bring pressure in those situations. It didn't work out this time, but it has paid off a number of times this season. I'm not going to start questioning it now.

How many times in the past were we all throwing our hands up in disgust because they only rushed 3 in passing situations, and the QB was able to tear them apart?