Official Bengals @ Chargers Game Thread

AGrizzlyBaer

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

On my way to the stadium now to cheer on the bengals.

Why am I having visions of Antonio Gates just plowing all over Tom Nelson all game?

pfft, that's the least of our worries. Screen passes to Sproles will eviscerate us before we even have to bite our nails about Gates.

Also found this interesting today when I woke up...

caldwell87

Good morning people there no better day then NFL Sunday and thanks to GODS blessings and hard work I'm getting my first start at WR today..

Praise Jeeeeezuss! Finally, we get a guy who runs a 4.3 and has decent hands and line up him up on the outside. What does this mean for Coles? Does he just swap spots with Andre or is he backup altogether. Be interesting to see where they line Simpson up.

As per the routine the past couple of weeks, Nate Livings got the start at left guard but was going to have a quarterly rotation with Evan Mathis.

I'm wondering if their doing this because Mathis is still nicked up or? Because he out plays livings so outside injury don't see the point of a rotation....

PS,Called COllins sitting

As per the routine the past couple of weeks, Nate Livings got the start at left guard but was going to have a quarterly rotation with Evan Mathis.

I'm wondering if their doing this because Mathis is still nicked up or? Because he out plays livings so outside injury don't see the point of a rotation....

PS,Called COllins sitting

I have a problem with this, if Mathis is still nicked up then fine, but if he is healthy he should be starting. He proved he was better then livings. Also i guess this means these two will be subbing in and out for each other, and i hate that.

I have a problem with this, if Mathis is still nicked up then fine, but if he is healthy he should be starting. He proved he was better then livings. Also i guess this means these two will be subbing in and out for each other, and i hate that.

Ditto. Smacks of out-thinking yourself. Line up the 5 best guys and let them play until injury prevents that. Why is that so hard?

Browns/KC game is taking forever... Probably going to miss the start of the game... :(

If you're in Cincinnati or at least around here it should automatically take you straight to you're local NFL teams game. But I'm guessing you're not near Cincinnati?

Browns/KC game is taking forever... Probably going to miss the start of the game... :(

If you're in Cincinnati or at least around here it should automatically take you straight to you're local NFL teams game. But I'm guessing you're not near Cincinnati?

In Columbus... I've never paid much attention... NFL Sunday ticket should save me... hopefully... maybe... or... They can just end the game early in KC.

They can just end the game early in KC.

That would be awesome.

That would be awesome.

So much for that one...

That would be awesome.

So much for that one...

There's still 2:20 left...