Official Bengals @ Chargers Game Thread

AGrizzlyBaer

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Billy told me to start it nice and early on game day. I think 12:01 is early enough don't you? As this season goes on the games get bigger and bigger. Lets get a win and get the number 2 seed.

Jesus! You should have been a Marine. You follow orders to the damn letter! :sure:

Well Billy told me to start it nice and early on game day. I think 12:01 is early enough don't you? As this season goes on the games get bigger and bigger. Lets get a win and get the number 2 seed.

Jesus! You should have been a Marine. You follow orders to the damn letter! :sure:

Haha Well I am still up.

Well I'm awake & bored... What do you all think the keys to victory are? Here's what I think the MAIN keys are...

1. Run the ball all day. They're ranked 21rst in rush defense correct? Yeah, run it all day.

2. Stop the Bolts passing game. I think that's all they got on us. And were not bad in the secondary at all. Just lack of depth.

3. Keep you're chins up. Go out there and play hard. That's what Chris would want. Chris may be gone but he'll never be forgotten. R.I.P Chris

Well I'm awake & bored... What do you all think the keys to victory are? Here's what I think the MAIN keys are...

1. Run the ball all day. They're ranked 21rst in rush defense correct? Yeah, run it all day.

2. Stop the Bolts passing game. I think that's all they got on us. And were not bad in the secondary at all. Just lack of depth.

3. Keep you're chins up. Go out there and play hard. That's what Chris would want. Chris may be gone but he'll never be forgotten. R.I.P Chris

Personally I think going with #1 is the key. :bengal:

Am I gonna be the only one stuck watching Cleveland-Kansas City? Just terrible.

Wow that's a bummer bro... :(

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG6Z3-7GH0E

Found this dude on YouTube. Makes some pretty cool videos. GET PUMPED UP! Hahaha...

Bengals win 15-0. :bengal:

That would be the best score ever (following Henry's death)... But reality Bengals Win 28-24.

Am I gonna be the only one stuck watching Cleveland-Kansas City? Just terrible.

Wow that's a bummer bro... :(

Is that a 430 game time start to? I'm lucky now I got off over the road driving now I'm home everyday. So I get to watch the rest of the games. Sweet. You might get lucky and they change it.

I have seldom had such a poor handle on what to expect for a game than I do for today's. I have no expectations, and literally there is no outcome that would surprise me.

I'm like u Mem, I don't know what to expect. This could rally the team or mess them up real bad its hard to say. Hope its "Rally" all the way

Put me in the camp of having no idea what to expect. Motivated and focused ?? Deflated and mentally drained ?? Win ?? Loss ??

Nope nothing would surprise me here either.

I will simply say, I hope they can pull out a win in honor of Henry.

Something I use to end ALL of my posts with for years, but haven't in some time...

WHODEY !!!

Everything will depend on where there heads are in this game. They have been put in such a tough spot today, and it is going to be so hard. So i have no idea what to expect, and im not even going to try to figure it out.

One thing that bothers me is having Nelson starting at saftey, i dont know how good the defense will match up against SD WRs, this will truly be the toughest game of the season.

Go win a big game for Chris!

One thing lost in the beatdown last week was Minnesota's frustrating consistency in converting third downs. That can't be allowed to happen again this week, which adds all the more pressure to the shoulders of Tom Nelson considering Gates is such a prime target in that scenario.