Steelers' fan here..on Chris Henry--

Preacher

I really wasn't paying much attention to him...

But from what I have read today, it seems he had gotten his life turned around and started making some really good decisions.

Just gotta hope and pray it all turns out ok.

Here's a link to Steelersfever, with everyone sharing their prayers.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=732460#post732460

PFT says things aren't looking good because Homicide detective is investigating what happened which tends to mean someone has died :(

Chrisfamily.jpg

Hello from the Steelersfever board. Chris is on a lot of our minds and in many peoples prayers tonight.

I feel horrible for his children especially. They are gorgeous and look so happy with him.

My sincere thoughts go out to him and his family tonight. I know things sound bleak right now, but hopefully there's enough positive energy and prayer being sent his way to make a difference.

Hello. I am a Mod over at Steelers Fever and wanted to let you know that Chris will most definitely be in my thoughts and prayers. He has a beautiful family and those children need their father. God has performed miracles before and I'll be praying hard that Chris gets his miracle.

We may be rival fans, but please know that at times like this, we're all human beings and will stand strong right there with you.

Wow it is great to see all the support for CH from the fans across the NFL. All our thoughts and prays are going out to him and his family tonight. God Bless Chris Henry.

Wow, the outpouring of support is amazing. Just wanted to say thank you to all of those from other sites that have come here to show support and offer prayers for Chris and his family. Some truly good people out there, so to that I say THANK YOU !!!

Seeing his children in that picture just breaks my heart. I simply couldn't imagine how difficult that would be for my son had it been me.

Prayers go out for him and his family !!!

Been following this story since I got to work this morning, really sad to hear about the passing of such a young talented man it even pains me more that his children lost there father thats a connection that can never be replaced :( My heart goes out to his friends family and fans. A little personal note, I remember on Madden 08 he was on the free agent list and I picked him up on the steelers no less and I feel in love with him one of the top receivers that year lol. While my heart might bleed black and gold my heart is with yall bengals today.

When things like this happen.....ours eyes open and our hearts open, too. We realize what matters most, and that is to live and be healthy and all the hate in the world is just wasted time.

Thank you to all of the NFL fans for their condolences. Your words expressed mean very much to this board and Bengals fans.

Another Steelers fan here.

I've never been here before and chances are I'll never be back again (I'm no good at the smack talk stuff). But I wanted to say how sad I am at Chris Henry passing away. I feel heartbroken for his little kids who have to grow up without a Dad, and for the rest of his family as well. I hope anyone affected by his death, including his family, friends, Bengal fans, etc., will eventually be able to heal and move forward.

I'm a lifelong Steelers fan, but I pray that God blesses Chris Henry's family and the Bengals family/organization as they move ahead.

Go Steelers!

Go Bengals!

RIP Chris and our prayers to his family, friends, fans and your team. Redskins fan went through this with Sean Taylor 2 years ago- it hurts to see a young man turning his life around and then something like this happens. We have been talking about you guys a lot today on our board- I can say that we all feel for you, and are saying prayers.