Steelers' fan here..on Chris Henry--

Preacher

Just signed up for the site and logged in to share my support and prayers for Chris Henry. Some things go WAY beyond rivalries. I hope and pray he is ok.

I remember going through something like this with Ben. it is strange, when you don't even know the guy, how much it can affect you.

May God bless and keep him, At this point, I don't care if he ever plays football again, just that he is able to be healthy and live life. Football at this point, is just a bonus (felt the same way about Ben).

Just signed up for the site and logged in to share my support and prayers for Chris Henry. Some things go WAY beyond rivalries. I hope and pray he is ok.

I remember going through something like this with Ben. it is strange, when you don't even know the guy, how much it can affect you.

May God bless and keep him, At this point, I don't care if he ever plays football again, just that he is able to be healthy and live life. Football at this point, is just a bonus (felt the same way about Ben).

I haven't been here in a while. But rivalry aside, I'd like to echo Preacher's sentiment. Some of us Steelers' fans are with you guys in praying for Chris Henry and his family.

God bless.

Thanks guys. Classy act there.

I haven't been here in a while. But rivalry aside, I'd like to echo Preacher's sentiment. Some of us Steelers' fans are with you guys in praying for Chris Henry and his family.

God bless.

Thanks guys. Classy act there.

Absolutely

I too am a preacher. It's funny how insignificant football truly is when perspective hits hard. I appreciate the spirit and your prayers. God bless you too and thanks a bunch.

I also signed up to say that all the Steeler fans in my family are praying that Chris is going to be okay. Rivalries are one thing but when someone's life is in the balance that is something a whole lot deeper and serious. I remember not to long ago that Ben went through something like this, so I know how you guys/gals must feel. Here's to Chris making a strong recovery and I hope he can get back on the field soon.

God Bless you Chris, we are all praying for you in STEELER NATION.

I too am a preacher. It's funny how insignificant football truly is when perspective hits hard. I appreciate the spirit and your prayers. God bless you too and thanks a bunch.

Thank you.. and yes, it is good for football to often be put in its place. Unfortunately, it too often takes something tragic like this to do it.

Gotta say, whilst googling about this I came across a couple of threads on Steeler forums about it. Kudos to Steeler fans, you two especially. You've been quality about this all round.

Sorry to hear some people acting like children. Same thing happened when Ben had his accident. I am sure over at Steelersfever.com we will police that kinda crap and not tolerate it. At least I will and I am sure Preach and Warden will also.

Gotta say, whilst googling about this I came across a couple of threads on Steeler forums about it. Kudos to Steeler fans, you two especially. You've been quality about this all round.

Sorry to hear some people acting like children.

They are few. There will always be a small percentage.

Sorry to hear some people acting like children. Same thing happened when Ben had his accident. I am sure over at Steelersfever.com we will police that kinda crap and not tolerate it. At least I will and I am sure Preach and Warden will also.

Well that explains it. I used to write editorials on steelersfever.com back in 2006 (Greg Stephens). It was always a classy Steelers website that I really enjoyed writing for. Good guys over there.

Redskins fan, here. Passing prayers for Chris' recovery, though the news does not sound hopeful.

Today, all of us at TheHogs.net are Chris Henry fans... God bless...

steeler fan here as well just came over to extend my prayers & thoughts to chris henry and his family.

Thanks again to all you NFL fans showing support for Chris. You're good people.

Sorry, I was a bit ambiguous. I meant to say the threads I saw on those Steeler sites were genuinely classy at the time I read them. No doubt there might have been the odd individual who was a little less than subtle (but then a**h***s are a**h***s regardless of team affiliation or nationality) but I didn't see any. I can only hope all the bengals sites would be similar should the same thing happen to another Steeler player, God forbid.

Just logged in to tell you Steeler Country will have Chris in our prayers. We went through this with Ben. It's unfortunate that something like this happens...it's not about win or loss. but about life and how precious and fragile it is.

Good luck in the playoffs(unless by the 1% chance the Steelers get their heads out of their asses and 5 other teams lose multiple games thus making the playoffs;)

Not a chance.

We'll see ya next year with a healthy Troy and hopefully a fat offensive coordinator name Weiss;)

Fire Bruce Arians!

Seriously though, even if we could somehow make the playoffs we don't deserve it. WE LOST TO OAKLAND AND CLEVELAND BACK TO BACK!

Anyways, make the division proud in the playoffs!

Just logged in to tell you Steeler Country will have Chris in our prayers. We went through this with Ben. It's unfortunate that something like this happens...it's not about win or loss. but about life and how precious and fragile it is.

Good luck in the playoffs(unless by the 1% chance the Steelers get their heads out of their asses and 5 other teams lose multiple games thus making the playoffs;)

Not a chance.

We'll see ya next year with a healthy Troy and hopefully a fat offensive coordinator name Weiss;)

Fire Bruce Arians!

Seriously though, even if we could somehow make the playoffs we don't deserve it. WE LOST TO OAKLAND AND CLEVELAND BACK TO BACK!

Anyways, make the division proud in the playoffs!

Thanks man.