Bengals @ Vikings - Official Game Thread

derekshank

Alright! Let's keep the good mojo going and kill those Purple Penis Eaters!

Sorry Vikings fans. That was uncalled for. That was Steeler fanish. I have nothing but respect for the Vikings, but for 3 hours starting at 1:00pm, you can go to hell. You go to hell and you die!

Who Dey?!! :lol:

(Put your thoughts on the game here)

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for LJ to get more carries, per PFT

Well, should I get him in my lineup? it is the FF playoffs....

Check my team here:

/>http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/213861/2/team?&stat1=P

Any help is appreciated.

P. Manning or Rogers?

Add LJ instead of Driver or Mason?

favrejesus1.jpg

Doc says the Bengals defense will be tested today:

/>http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20091212/COL03/912130388

In other breaking news, the sky is blue, the earth is round and water is wet...

Doc must have spent some time with Pongboy.

Normally when the Bengals are shown live on British TV, its a humiliating and painful experience. This year we've been shown @ pittsburgh and Baltimore, and now Minnesota. So a hat- trick of victories would be great, but i just can't see fate/god/whoever being that nice!!!

We're better as underdogs, and if we can stop peterson than we have a chance. If we can't , it could be a very long 3 hours!!

Enjoy

:cheers:

jon

Normally when the Bengals are shown live on British TV, its a humiliating and painful experience. This year we've been shown @ pittsburgh and Baltimore, and now Minnesota. So a hat- trick of victories would be great, but i just can't see fate/god/whoever being that nice!!!

We're better as underdogs, and if we can stop peterson than we have a chance. If we can't , it could be a very long 3 hours!!

Enjoy

:cheers:

jon

Well God blessed me today. The Bengals game is televised out here in Arizona!! :cheers:

Bengals go for the NFC north sweep today and AFC North crown. See today how we match up against one of the better NFC teams. Viqueens are good on all sides of the ball. Go Bengals!

Doc says the Bengals defense will be tested today:

/>http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20091212/COL03/912130388

In other breaking news, the sky is blue, the earth is round and water is wet...

Doc must have spent some time with Pongboy.

What's more stupid? People who post comments about the earth being round, the sky being blue, and water being wet, or the people who dispute those things?

(Althought, the earth technically is NOT round. The color of the sky varies quite a bit depending on conditions. As for water being "wet" ...well, define wet. Are you talking about water in liquid form? Frozen? In a gaseous, vapor state? But I am assuming you are trying to say I state the obvious.)

But in any case, I wouldn't have to waste my time stating obivous things if so many people didn't disagree with the obvious. I'm still getting over the fact that you guys were actually trying to argue that we have a better chance to win if we score less points. LOL

Bengals go for the NFC north sweep today and AFC North crown. See today how we match up against one of the better NFC teams. Viqueens are good on all sides of the ball. Go Bengals!

A sweep of the NFC North for the second consecutive time. We did it in 2005...last time we made the playoffs