Steelers at Browns Thread?

membengal

Bruce Arians.

Not bright.

3rd and 1 after two Mendenhall runs for nine yards and, in winds at 30 mph gusting to 46, puts Roeth in a shotgun for 3rd and 1. A shotgun! Wind chill is -12.

One sack later and Pittsburgh is punting.

If Brat called that play, this board would melt down.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arians just made the same mistake on 3rd and 3 on the Steelers' second possession, and it resulted in another sack.

And now a Cribbs return to the Steeler 8 on the ensuing punt puts Cleveland in field goal range.

Honestly I could care less about this game. No matter if the Steelers win or lose, they still won't win out and make the play-offs. But I understand. I hate the Steelers as mush as anyone on this board. So, GO BROWNS!

Third and 7 for Steelers, shotgun, and another sack allowed. Three for Cleveland now. That last sack was because the guy came unblocked.

Cleveland with ball at their 11. Ball security and field position is huge in this game given the conditions.

Another wasted oppertunity, would have loved to have seen 7 on the board there. Oh well its the browns offense. As long as there defense keeps playing strong, then they have a chance.

Not a thing wrong with short drives leading to field goals in those weather conditions.

Watch the game live on NFL.com... Well kind of. They ain't showing the game thaaat much. Mainly just talking about whats going on.

/>http://www.nfl.com/live/2009/app?icampaign=TNF_CP_week14