Official Lions @ Bengals Game Thread.

derekshank

Still no 2nd half TD's, it's beyond ridiculous. Great that they're 9-3, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them go .500 the rest of the way.

This isn't directed at you personally but I never thought I would see Bengals fans bitch so much about consistent winning... ever.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That loss to Oakland looks a lot different now, huh?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Are the Steelers for real? Losses to KC and the Raiders says no.

To tell the truth they were lucky to win the Superbowl against Arizona. It appears the luck has run out! :sure:

Still no 2nd half TD's, it's beyond ridiculous. Great that they're 9-3, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them go .500 the rest of the way.

This isn't directed at you personally but I never thought I would see Bengals fans bitch so much about consistent winning... ever.

Yea but in ways you have to agree with him, come playoffs or against good teams they have to be able to score. Im super happy with in the postion they are in, but they need to fix alot of things down the stretch.

Yea but in ways you have to agree with him, come playoffs or against good teams they have to be able to score. Im super happy with in the postion they are in, but they need to fix alot of things down the stretch.

I"m not saying anyone is wrong when they are critical about obvious issues that need to be fixed. It just kills me that we can be 9-3 and I'm seeing so much negativity. I'm certain beyond all doubt that everyone loves that we are winning, you just wouldn't know it from the way some people post.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Pittsburgh's HC Tomlin say the Steelers were going to unleash hell in December!?! :lol:

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Oh, no, no, no my fried, he just indeed unleashed hell.

Imagine Pitt's fandom right now. :lmao:

An Iron City Meltdown is imminent, and I for one am going to enjoy every minute of it! :cheers:

I"m not saying anyone is wrong when they are critical about obvious issues that need to be fixed. It just kills me that we can be 9-3 and I'm seeing so much negativity. I'm certain beyond all doubt that everyone loves that we are winning, you just wouldn't know it from the way some people post.

It doesn't really affect my mood one way or the other. I accepted the fact they are going to the playoffs a while ago, I expected them to beat the Lions. Now it's about getting better and at least winning a playoff game for the first time in 19 years. That won't happen when they're this sloppy.

If they beat the Vikings and/or Chargers, I certainly won't be "bitching" about it!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Pittsburgh's HC Tomlin say the Steelers were going to unleash hell in December!?! :lol:

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

Hey Billy here's one for Tomlin, "Hell" Yeah!!! Woo Hoo