#2 Alabama beats #1 Florida!

Well, not to rub it in Supa's face (as that is not my intention) but playing only 4 road games and only one top 10 team prior to the game (the 39th ranked SOS) might have played a part in this. They looked completely unprepared.

Interesting to see the Gators under Brantley, going back to a more traditional scheme maybe. Hopefully the Huskers can throw a spanner in the works and one of Cincy or TCU get a look in.

Well, not to rub it in Supa's face (as that is not my intention) but playing only 4 road games and only one top 10 team prior to the game (the 39th ranked SOS) might have played a part in this. They looked completely unprepared.

Interesting to see the Gators under Brantley, going back to a more traditional scheme maybe. Hopefully the Huskers can throw a spanner in the works and one of Cincy or TCU get a look in.

Definitely cheering for Cincy to get a shot... but I think Alabama would shred them.

In fact, what I really hope for is for TCU to get in the game and beat Alabama decisively. If a non-BCS school could go beat the #1 team in football, perhaps it would open enough eyes to show that the BCS is bulls**t.

Definitely cheering for Cincy to get a shot... but I think Alabama would shred them.

In fact, what I really hope for is for TCU to get in the game and beat Alabama decisively. If a non-BCS school could go beat the #1 team in football, perhaps it would open enough eyes to show that the BCS is bulls**t.

Amen. The great things about Sports (usually) is you get what you earn on the field. Not the BCS as it stands though.