After Thoughts Bengals vs Browns 2#

Kazkal

That 169 total yards by Cleveland was fewest a Bengals D has given up in a game since a 1983 game against the Steelers.

And those kind of defensive numbers is what will carry this team into the post season. Thank you Mike Zimmer.

That 169 total yards by Cleveland was fewest a Bengals D has given up in a game since a 1983 game against the Steelers.

That's gotta be mistake. Everyone knows the Steelers never lose and always win and gain more yards and score more touchdowns than anyone. Doh!

I forgot to but I wanted to give Shayne some love...at times I wonder if he could kick 45+ just cause not use to him seeing it but 50 & 53 this year very nice...

PS,Anyone watch Andre? I tryed keep a eye on him but was pretty tired really only noticed him on one play but he helped make a nice hole.

I forgot to but I wanted to give Shayne some love...at times I wonder if he could kick 45+ just cause not use to him seeing it but 50 & 53 this year very nice...

PS,Anyone watch Andre? I tryed keep a eye on him but was pretty tired really only noticed him on one play but he helped make a nice hole.

I actually went back on tivo and watched every single play Andre was in a second time just watching Andre. He looked very good in the run game today which should be expected. On his first pass he was a little slow to his spot and got beat, but other than that showed solid ability to seal his edge there too. May have been the best lineman on the field for the Bengals at times today.

Said in the game thread, and will echo it here, a win's a win. I will take it. Still getting used to seeing them win with defense and a running game, so very VERY foreign for Cincy and their fans.

Ya I was in Total WTF when fans were booing for running the ball it's like um we put up 200 + yards whats the problem?

I actually went back on tivo and watched every single play Andre was in a second time just watching Andre. He looked very good in the run game today which should be expected. On his first pass he was a little slow to his spot and got beat, but other than that showed solid ability to seal his edge there too. May have been the best lineman on the field for the Bengals at times today.

Makes me wonder if He'll get the nod sooner then later,Though it was only one game Roland looked pretty Bleh today & it would be nice to get runs out of the right side without having to use the jumbo package...then bigger ones when we do use it...

PS,Seems like Bengals actually started a trend I'm noticing more and more teams using the unbalanced line since cinci has became known for it (Michael Oher was flagged today for not reporting @ TE)

Said in the game thread, and will echo it here, a win's a win. I will take it. Still getting used to seeing them win with defense and a running game, so very VERY foreign for Cincy and their fans.

Ya I was in Total WTF when fans were booing for running the ball it's like um we put up 200 + yards whats the problem?

Makes me wonder if He'll get the nod sooner then later,Though it was only one game Roland looked pretty Bleh today & it would be nice to get runs out of the right side without having to use the jumbo package...then bigger ones when we do use it...

PS,Seems like Bengals actually started a trend I'm noticing more and more teams using the unbalanced line since cinci has became known for it (Michael Oher was flagged today for not reporting @ TE)

Andre looked very good on some runs and lost on others.

He got swarmed a bit during the few pass plays he protected.

The Ravens seemed to start the "jumbo" line last year with Anderson coming in as the extra TE. Perhaps we took the cue form them. Either way, I don't give a crap, we seem to execute it perfectly and it is almost un-defendable. With Williams, Roland and Smith, that is some grinding earth happening.

Andre will need to keep improving, as he surely will.

Hats off to Cook for containing Rogers. Rogers is a beast. It would have been an event to have him in stripes.