22 carries for 107 yards.

Pidge

Gimme Quan's sure return hands (and good elusiveness, and roughly equal speed) over Caldwell. If Quan gets injured, give me Nelson

Give Caldwell a chance if and only if either both Quan and Nelson are injured -OR- we are three scores ahead EARLY so even with a muff we remain two scores ahead - I am all for a guy getting a second chance but not at the risk of losing just to do so

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The crawl on ESPN says Bernard Scott is wearing a walking boot and using crutches today. Almost certain to be out for Detroit.

Marvin talked about that on Monday and said it was a precaution for turf toe. That said, I'd say that it does look likely that the 3 active RBs vs Detroit will be Ced, LJ and Leonard

Well then I guess that ends the debate about 3 or 4 RB's this week. I hope they got someone other than Caldwell ready to return kickoffs.

Just read they've told Quan Cosby to be ready to step up. Caldwell is lobbying for a second chance.

And Peko is limited and won't know until Friday if he'll be ready to play.

I really hope they put Cosby back there. He seems to have a better skill set with the ball in his hands than Caldwell does. I like that Caldwell wants to redeem himself but he's already fumbled two kickoffs this year and we can't afford any more mistakes.