Now for the good

walzav29

Its all music at work today. No sports radio or tv until at least wednesday.

Ha Ha! That's me exactly. The minute the game was over I turned off the tube and haven't listened to any tv or sports radio since, nor will I until later in the week. Self preservation, bengals-fan style.

Yeah, been playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 ever since, can't stand to watch highlights when they lose...

Its all music at work today. No sports radio or tv until at least wednesday.

Ha Ha! That's me exactly. The minute the game was over I turned off the tube and haven't listened to any tv or sports radio since, nor will I until later in the week. Self preservation, bengals-fan style.

Yeah, been playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 ever since, can't stand to watch highlights when they lose...

This too. AC130'd some poor souls yesterday.

Actually I am already over the loss. Looking to the future. The season has been too good to be turned off by one bad performance.

7-3 First place in AFCN!!!

Well all of us know what happened and added up to the loss Sunday. Fumbles, penalties, and not being able to get the TDs when you go down field.

But nobody's has a perfect day. I'm sure we all go to work and somedays are work is not the best. We just don't have millions of people watching us work and coming down on us when we "F" up. So I'm not gonna let this loss get me down on this team, and I'm not saying anyone here is doing that either. Just saying hang in there gang this train is still on the track. Woot Woot!

I'm with you guys..

This is still a team who is on their way to the playoffs. We're a good team. We have more than a few very young guys and a couple of guys with little gametime experience that are playing big. They're likely to make a mistake here and there. The good thing is that this is all learning, hands-on training.

We may not be a SB team this year, but Marvin definitely blew this bitch up and rebuilt it from the ground up into a winning team. A team where there is just as much compitition internally as there is on any of your better teams.

This loss is humbling, Carson was right we have a loooooong way to go if we want to win in the playoffs. I'm confident that the coaches will adjust and come next week with a better game plan: A healthy Ced, a more determined Carson and O-line, a motivated D-Line, and Brat getting the ball into the hands of his best players (Chad, Caldwell, Scott)