Kobe Bryant

Barbarian

The Suns just signed Steve Nash, so Kobe would get SOME help if he moved there.

I think he should stay, mainly so that Coach K goes to LA. One of the things Coach K is "considering" is that he doesn't want to inherit the team as it falls apart. If Kobe is staying, Coach K will take the job. Dan Patrick said on his radio show a little while ago that Kobe and Coach K were close, and that if Kobe went to college he would have gone to Duke. So, in my opinion, Kobe will stay.

Shaq is still under contract till next year. Kobe has trail issues to deal with and Coach "K" said NO. I really wonder what will happen to the Lakers next year.

It's like I've said: THE LAKERS ARE GOING TO BE STINKY FOR AWHILE, unless they keep shaq and kobe. Who can coach them? :wacko:

Whatever the lookers do, the East is playing serious team ball and will win a couple of the next few championships. Defense is the new nba. Score 100 and you'll win every night. <_<

100 mill aint s**t. he will get like 178 to stay in LA. i think...mb someone check on that for me. He will be a laker, Rudy T will be the coach...and shaq will most likely be traded to dallas for dirk.

100 mill aint s**t. he will get like 178 to stay in LA. i think...mb someone check on that for me. He will be a laker, Rudy T will be the coach...and shaq will most likely be traded to dallas for dirk.

I really don't think the Mavs want to trade Dirk. However, I think Nash messed up alot of things for the Mavs by signing with the Suns. He could have been used as good trade bait for Shaq.

I hope Kobe goes to the Clippers. Apparently the Cippers have been saving every dime they so that they can sign Kobe. I think he'll end up staying a Laker unless Shaq stays in LA

Ya know, I just don't get it!!! Why would you want to get away from the big man??? Sure, he's a real cocksucker--but he knows how to win. If only he could hit 60% from the freebie line!!!

Here's some things I laugh my ass off about when I see Shaq:

1. Shooting Free Throws!!!

2. Trying to rap!!! He just sounds like a dumbass.

3. Talking to the media. He thinks he's clever--but see #2.

4. "Acting" in movies!!! Again, see #2. I think I'm going to go rent Kazaam so I can laugh my balls off at all the unintentional comedy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I'm gonna have to side with JDitty on that one Barb. Shaq is one of the better entertainers ala Warren Sapp when it comes to media Savvy.

-His line after the game 5 defeat of the Spurs " One Lucky shot deserves another " will be an all time classic.

* But on another note : The media coverage of the eventual breakup of the Laker Dynasty is ridiculous. I'm reminded of the Outkast lyric " the whole world loves it when you don't get down ".

- Laker Haters have taken over the sports coverage, so many are rooting for their demise it's actually kinda funny !

Yeah, I'm gonna have to side with JDitty on that one Barb. Shaq is one of the better entertainers ala Warren Sapp when it comes to media Savvy.

-His line after the game 5 defeat of the Spurs " One Lucky shot deserves another " will be an all time classic.

* But on another note : The media coverage of the eventual breakup of the Laker Dynasty is ridiculous. I'm reminded of the Outkast lyric " the whole world loves it when you don't get down ".

- Laker Haters have taken over the sports coverage, so many are rooting for their demise it's actually kinda funny !

Yea, I'm seriously tired of hearing about the Lakers. It's on every episode of every sports show on every channel at every hour. It's insane!

BTW - Kobe will be playing for the Colorado Penile League come basketball season.

I hope Kobe goes to the Clippers. Apparently the Cippers have been saving every dime they so that they can sign Kobe. I think he'll end up staying a Laker unless Shaq stays in LA

Ya know, I just don't get it!!! Why would you want to get away from the big man??? Sure, he's a real cocksucker--but he knows how to win. If only he could hit 60% from the freebie line!!!

4. "Acting" in movies!!! Again, see #2. I think I'm going to go rent Kazaam so I can laugh my balls off at all the unintentional comedy.

Yeah his raps are gay as hell. Remember when Chris Webber and Deon Sanders rapped

Yeah his raps are gay as hell. Remember when Chris Webber and Deon Sanders rapped

Yeah, and who can forget about that "Fu Schnickens Featuring Shaq" CD????? I laughed my ass off through the whole thing at Shaq!!!

Oh I forgot about this one:

5. Sir Charles Barkley slamming Shaquille down on the court and Shaq's sized-22 bigfoot Reebok up in the air on ESPN's highlights. I remember Shaq was supposed to be some kind of Kung Fu badass back then--and Sir Charles PUNK'D HIM RIGHT ON NATIONAL TV.

That s**t was f**king hilarious.

:lol::lol::lol:

UH - I think the answer will be a resounding NO!! - According to David Aldridge NBA senior reporter for ESPN.

- The lakers will offer KOBE the maximum allowed salary of 7 years/130 million dollars. - Since NO other team will be able to match that offer, Kobe stays in LA.

- Plus, putting him next to Lamar Odom (3)-Caron Butler (rising player) and Brian Grant ( to split time with Karl Malone ) with Kareem Rush coming off the Bench again, means Lakers should still be a playoff team next season.

*Grant may not be a scorer, but he'll give you a lot of nasti-ness and rebounds.

Now the Clippers are in the running. Uh, Clippers????????????????? :blink:

I thought Donald Sterling was on the same level of cheap as Mike Brown and Carl Lindner???

Are you sure you wanna sign with the Clippers, Kobe??? :huh:

On Shaq, I was listening to this radio show this morning about how the Fakers didn't get anything from Miami for Shaq. BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! Wrong Answer!!! The Fakers got Lamar Odom, who if he kept his head straight and stayed away from the cannibus for a sec--would probably be a premier player in the NBA, Brian Grant, AND a first rounder for next year. That's hardly "nothing".

Plus, they dealt the biggest bitch in the NBA away. Shaq's game is overrated and he's whiny. I love how he stated that he was "disrespected by Laker Ownership".

UH, SHAQ-FU--HE MADE YOU THE HIGHEST PAID PLAYER IN THE NBA!!! That's like 'Weed Wallace's "slavery" statements isn't it??? Give us a f**king break, Shaq.

:lol::lol::lol:

Plus, they dealt the biggest bitch in the NBA away.  Shaq's game is overrated and he's whiny.  I love how he stated that he was "disrespected by Laker Ownership".

I agree about shaq's over-ratedness. :blink:

He's good but if he wasn't so darn big he'd be flippin' burgers. He cannot shoot, run or dribble. The longer he plays the lower he is going to fall on the all time great lists. I'm having a hard time ranking him in the top five. I think Wilt, Hakeem, Kareem, Moses and Russell all rank ahead of him now. :o

But Kobe might be the bigger bitch. <_<

Plus, they dealt the biggest bitch in the NBA away.  Shaq's game is overrated and he's whiny.  I love how he stated that he was "disrespected by Laker Ownership".

I agree about shaq's over-ratedness. :blink:

He's good but if he wasn't so darn big he'd be flippin' burgers. He cannot shoot, run or dribble. The longer he plays the lower he is going to fall on the all time great lists. I'm having a hard time ranking him in the top five. I think Wilt, Hakeem, Kareem, Moses and Russell all rank ahead of him now. :o

But Kobe might be the bigger bitch. <_<

Hey--now there's a good question for this thread:

WHO'S GOT THE BIGGER EGO, KOBE OR SHAQ-ZILLA???