MNF - BAL@CLE

kingwilly

Well after reading all your posts I'm glad I'm not watching it. But I wouldn't watch it anyway. Man surprised Browns fans aren't there though.

The stadium is full from what I see. They're just not happy about what they're seeing. :P

I read that unless Mangini wins like 4 more games or so the Browns are going to fire him. Start rebuilding again. What must Eric Steinbach be thinking? Maybe he can just go home and read his bank statement every night.

Is Gruden auditioning for the Browns job? He's blabbing about Brady Quinn like he's Joe Montana or something.

I read that unless Mangini wins like 4 more games or so the Browns are going to fire him. Start rebuilding again.

"Rebuilding" implies there's something to build on.

More like "Cleveland Expansion Franchise v4.0."

Maybe they'll move them to L.A. where they are building a new stadium

Airborne checking in... what a damned snooze fest. I love defensive battles but this isn't dominant defense against offense like us and Pitt, this is mistake and penalty city with a boatload of confusion. It's like a pair of poor NFL defenses against highschool offenses.

I'm a fan of trying things that are outside the box, but at some point you look like you're trying to gimmick your way out of being a piss poor team. I'm looking at you Browns offense.

Total cripple fight.

Was for us against the Browns too, though, remember.

I think the Browns just have a way of doing that to you. Kind of like how arguing with an idiot makes you sound stupid too.

At least the Ravens are finally starting to put this away.

Division games have a way of being this way. Throw out the record and all that. But yeah, this is like a guy in a wheelchair versus a guy in an iron lung.

The Ravens fans bitch constantly about officiating, but I don't think I've ever seen a team encroaching into the neutral zone so much in a game. THey are lucky the Browns haven't made them pay for it more.