Larry johnson

HoTbOy

I like chad...because I like dependable, motivated receivers who get open consistently, take pressure off the running game, and catch the damn ball when it's thrown anywhere near them.

He is none of these things

So why again do you like him?

and were you born just this year, ie did you miss 2008 entirely?

He's everyone of those things.

He is having a better year than last

Which is kinda like saying I am having a better year than the kid who got lit on fire

He is NONE of those things.

NONE

I asked you a straight forward question and you deliberately ignore it because you know you're wrong.

You asked a question that has already been answered multiple times, but you are too thick headed to acknowlege

Go look up the answer yourself.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like chad...because I like dependable, motivated receivers who get open consistently, take pressure off the running game, and catch the damn ball when it's thrown anywhere near them.

He's everyone of those things.

He is having a better year than last

Which is kinda like saying I am having a better year than the kid who got lit on fire

He is NONE of those things.

NONE

I asked you a straight forward question and you deliberately ignore it because you know you're wrong.

You asked a question that has already been answered multiple times, but you are too thick headed to acknowlege

Go look up the answer yourself.

It seems we've lost some of the archives, I've looked for old "Chad trash talk threads" and can't find any..

So please TJ, give us one legitimate example of Chad trash talking the Bengals, his team.

motivation for posting on these boards. Is it the Bengals or because you don't have a life?

One can make the argument that anyone who posts on these boards has no life, for naturally, there are a million better and/or more noble things to do than post on a Bengals fan board, particularly when it is populated with the likes of you

So we're all in that particular boat.....and unfortunately, you're here with us

LOL. TJ be serious. He had a bad year last year on a terrible team and now he's none of those things above. So using that logic I guess Moss would be none of the above based on what he did in Oakland? Sometimes you guys on the board kill me with this personal vendetta against Chad. He draws so much attention in coverage, and he's flat out producing this year.

It seems we've lost some of the archives, I've looked for old "Chad trash talk threads" and can't find any.

Good luck with your search, then

Spend lots of time on it

Please

So please TJ, give us one legitimate example of Chad trash talking the Bengals, his team.

Go find it for yourself.

It has been presented to you countless times.

It's not my job to serve as a proxy for your inability to do, well, virtually anything.

Oh, and as for your upcoming argument that if you can't find it, and no one presents it to you, it must not exist? Yeah, that puts you right up there with the mighty ostrich in terms of brain power. Good job, buddy.

He had a bad year last year

Bad is when you try and fail

This was beyond bad

He went traitor

on a terrible team

a team he helped make terrible both by action and by inaction, both on and off the field

He's flat out producing this year.

Yeah, whatever would we have done without those 2 catches for 29 yards. heavens no

It seems we've lost some of the archives, I've looked for old "Chad trash talk threads" and can't find any..

are you kidding?

I think you have a learning disability or have some kind of brain injury. which is it? Do you have one of those scars that goes in a horseshoe shape on your dome and can't recall how it got there?

This was beyond bad

He went traitor

on a terrible team

a team he helped make terrible both by action and by inaction, both on and off the field

Yeah, whatever would we have done without those 2 catches for 29 yards. heavens no

Yea TJ just look at the game vs. Pitt right? That spells the whole season out right there. I know you're smarter than what you're typing but you let your blind hate for a player hide that intelligence.

This was beyond bad

He went traitor

on a terrible team

Yea TJ just look at the game vs. Pitt right? That spells the whole season out right there. I know you're smarter than what you're typing but you let your blind hate for a player hide that intelligence.

Okie-dokie.