My TV

IggyCalico

I really wish you'd have been upfront about who you were. It was painfully obvious and we probably would've had a lot more fun.

Not to everyone, Ron, not to everyone. We're all a bit confused as to why most were so bent out of shape and threatening to leave this place if every trace of evidence of our short time here was not deleted. Seems extreme, but whatever. Doesn't take away from the fact that your team played a better game...twice...

Oh, and it's not my TV, perse, it's CatCall's TV...I just borrowed the picture. I sure wanted to throw my calico (if I had one) at my set tho.

Wish you guys hadn't banned us all and deleted those threads.

We allow interlopers of a certain ability. Please refer me to one funny or interesting thing you and your budies posted. You can't, because you didn't. PS - Max Starks barely even looks interested in playing football. Tomlin will probably be looking for a left tackle in the draft or FA.

We allow interlopers of a certain ability. Please refer me to one funny or interesting thing you and your budies posted. You can't, because you didn't. PS - Max Starks barely even looks interested in playing football. Tomlin will probably be looking for a left tackle in the draft or FA.

I'm sorry, Central, you must not have read them then, because they were hilarious. And I would refer you to the multiple funnies that were posted, but I can't you see, because they were deleted. Unfortunately, they have been forever erased from the internet because of some overly uptight posters on this site...of course, that doesn't take away from the fact that the team you root for seems to be the better of the two this year, so congrats.

PS-I agree, the entire PIT team looked disinterested yesterday. Hopefully their interest level perks up come playoff time...then the Bengals might be in trouble if they play again. If not, then the Bengals will continue their roll.

I'm sorry, Central, you must not have read them then, because they were hilarious. And I would refer you to the multiple funnies that were posted, but I can't you see, because they were deleted. Unfortunately, they have been forever erased from the internet because of some overly uptight posters on this site...of course, that doesn't take away from the fact that the team you root for seems to be the better of the two this year, so congrats.

PS-I agree, the entire PIT team looked disinterested yesterday. Hopefully their interest level perks up come playoff time...then the Bengals might be in trouble if they play again. If not, then the Bengals will continue their roll.

I attribute the loss to Bruce Arians.

There is plenty of film on the Bengals defensive schemes at this point. Benji threw 40 passes. They did work from the shotgun but they need to get Ben in space, roll-outs and more quick passes.

Benji threw 3 deep balls (IIRC) drawing one PI. That trick only works so many times. Mike Wallace is fast but unless there is play action or a double move-double pump for the S/CB to bite on, it is a low percentage play and waste of down.

I saw a few good plays to Holmes, some quick hit screens and short comebacks that are very effective depsite the opponent.

Once Mendenhall got locked up, those should have been the plays to call, as the Bengals D simply treated Benji like an eager hotel concierge.

Oh, and you and your "pals" posting like 6th graders really was not very funny. If you had had better planning, like regsitering before the seaosn, actively posting, you could have imploded the board. But that tells me your arrogance about your team is so deep, so prevalent, and your intellect so low, there is no way that was going to happen.

Mendenfumble.

Breaking your TV is proof positive. If you were truly a Pitt fan you would not even keep a cat as a pet.

Hell, I didn't see a problem with anything that they posted, who cares? but whatever,

Pitt fan or not guys that have cats for pets are walking a thin line of being a queer unless the only reason they have the cat is because it came along with a nice piece of ass that's worth putting up with a hair ball running around the house

This is off topic, but real men love cats. A cat takes work. A dog loves you no matter what but you have to earn a cat's love. It's like the difference between a homely girl and the prom queen.

A dog can protect you and your s**t while you sleep. A cat will just lay on your chest and suffocate you to death in your sleep.

This is off topic, but real men love cats. A cat takes work. A dog loves you no matter what but you have to earn a cat's love. It's like the difference between a homely girl and the prom queen.

If you say so...

6a00e5540860a588340105365a1fd1970b-500wi

Isn't that the guy who threw his cat at the TV?

If you say so...

6a00e5540860a588340105365a1fd1970b-500wi

Isn't that the guy who threw his cat at the TV?

I'm really thinking the cat should have thrown the guy at the TV...

Hell, I didn't see a problem with anything that they posted, who cares? but whatever,

Pitt fan or not guys that have cats for pets are walking a thin line of being a queer unless the only reason they have the cat is because it came along with a nice piece of ass that's worth putting up with a hair ball running around the house

There...now we knew this board couldn't be chalk full of uptight Bengals fans. Great stuff, El. Bring it on over to StillerNation.com if you ever have the time.

And this thread has officially morphed into what all good football related threads generally morph into...a discussion about the sexuality of cat versus dog owners. Some things remain consistent no matter the message board.

There...now we knew this board couldn't be chalk full of uptight Bengals fans. Great stuff, El. Bring it on over to StillerNation.com if you ever have the time.

And this thread has officially morphed into what all good football related threads generally morph into...a discussion about the sexuality of cat versus dog owners. Some things remain consistent no matter the message board.

Yeah...you know, I'm not sure what it is. Either the picture of the goof ball with the cat and pink feather boa. Perhaps your incessant babbling about cats. The fact I'm still pissed at having to skate around this forum for five hours, punting you guys from trolling our board instead of just being up front in the first place.

But...for a second time...you're tossed.

And FWIW...it was most likely the cat crap.

gayman_and_his_dog.jpg

your honor, the defense would like to call the following witness...

and Iggy, this isn't a real discussion until someone or something is compared to the Nazis.

I can't tell by the number, but that's a Kordell Stewart jersey, isn't it?

gayman_and_his_dog.jpg

and Iggy, this isn't a real discussion until someone or something is compared to the Nazis.

I think that is an Iowa jersey isnt it.

gayman_and_his_dog.jpg

didn't the Nazi's try strapping bombs to cats they felt needed to be cleansed? You know, those cats that wore the Star of David on their collars or any cat that the owner was queer enough to put a Snuggi on?

gayman_and_his_dog.jpg

I think that is an Iowa jersey isnt it.

I don't know, does Reebok do Iowa's jerseys?

EDIT: Just checked. Nike does the Iowa jerseys.

gametimeusa_2076_71322975

Hell yeah, guys! Get rid of those trollish, opposite-of-intelligent Steelers fans! Honestly, they are so dumb and we are so classy! I'm not even in school anymore but I'm so classy that it's like I still have class four times a day. We should ban their IPs. Get on that, Greg!

Anyway...ON TO THE WHATEVER TEAM WE PLAY NEXT WEEK! GO CATS!

Hell yeah, guys! Get rid of those trollish, opposite-of-intelligent Steelers fans! Honestly, they are so dumb and we are so classy! I'm not even in school anymore but I'm so classy that it's like I still have class four times a day. We should ban their IPs. Get on that, Greg!

Anyway...ON TO THE WHATEVER TEAM WE PLAY NEXT WEEK! GO CATS!

Looks like we have a straggler. Can we keep him?