Hey Bengalzoners

semiotter

ESPN has a fan poll question asking, which team with one loss is Better? ""Vikqueens" or "Bengals" and we are losing 67% to 33% now get over there and vote!!!!! We need to represent are team Bro's.

Are they giving us a pass for the Denver game? :huh:

I think the Bengals are better than the Vikings right now, but I also feel Minnesota is terribly overrated. If Cincy goes into the Vikes game 10-2 (which assumes a victory over Oakland, Cleveland, and Detroit) I'll feel very good about their chances to win. Favre still takes a lot of risks and they don't play much pass defense.

First of all we're not a one loss team but I'll also note that Minn's only loss came to a team we've beaten twice and the other team we've beaten twice came w/i a missed FG of beating them as well

I think the Bengals are better than the Vikings right now, but I also feel Minnesota is terribly overrated. If Cincy goes into the Vikes game 10-2 (which assumes a victory over Oakland, Cleveland, and Detroit) I'll feel very good about their chances to win. Favre still takes a lot of risks and they don't play much pass defense.

Plus, even the weaker Bengals defenses of years past have had a lot of success against one Brett Favre. Crap, even one of our FANS managed to force a Favre fumble if I recall.

:lmao:

I saw a note earlier today -- PFW's whispers column, I think, too lazy to go look -- to the effect that the Vikes are looking to get Tavarus Jackson some snaps because Old Man Favre is starting to get knicked up (ribs, groin, etc). Lotta games between now and the bengals meeting with Minny. Favre could be in a walker by then.

Plus, even the weaker Bengals defenses of years past have had a lot of success against one Brett Favre. Crap, even one of our FANS managed to force a Favre fumble if I recall.

Omg I remember that. Lmao!!! That was all over the media.

Omg I remember that. Lmao!!! That was all over the media.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Acr-anLfU

Hahaha, yeah and I seem to remember (maybe a week after the Bengals played the Packers) an Eagles fan ran out on the field and dumped one of his family members ashes on the football field.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV4G9OcVQW0