Bengals vs Steelers After thoughts 2#

Kazkal

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i loved the way we came in to the last drive and just ran the football. just a great site to see, beat the steelers with their own game. then the defense, hell of a game they went out and showed they are the top defense in this division. brandon johnson, is this guy our best linebacker? all he's done including last season is make plays. he can do it all coverage, tackling, passrushing. should he remain the starter? i like rivers but johnson is becomimg a force he is just every where making plays.

Im not sayin the offense is bad because there not, but they have to get it going again though. They have not scored a TD since the first quarter of the Ravens game so its been awhile. So i hope they find it again, cant expect the defense to win them all, so here is to finding the offense before the Raiders game.

i loved the way we came in to the last drive and just ran the football. just a great site to see, beat the steelers with their own game. then the defense, hell of a game they went out and showed they are the top defense in this division. brandon johnson, is this guy our best linebacker? all he's done including last season is make plays. he can do it all coverage, tackling, passrushing. should he remain the starter? i like rivers but johnson is becomimg a force he is just every where making plays.

Funny thing is were playing steeler 2005 football..where their playing bengal 2005 offensive football ;)

Im not sayin the offense is bad because there not, but they have to get it going again though. They have not scored a TD since the first quarter of the Ravens game so its been awhile. So i hope they find it again, cant expect the defense to win them all, so here is to finding the offense before the Raiders game.

volcom, from where I sit, that's a misplaced complaint. I don't think the offense is remotely lost. It did what it had to today, seured the ball, didn't make the big mistake, moved enough field to get some points. Give the nature of what that game was, that's precisely what it had to do first.

For those tracking possible wild card competitors, Denver lost to DC. :lol:

F the wild card. I want the North. Sick of hearing about the wildcard.

True dat - but it still helps, because I'd rather be the #3 division winner than #4, if it comes to it. That way we host whatever 9-7 slag slips into the playoffs rather than the top WC, which is usually better than at least 1 div winner.

And bear in mind, the Donkeys have the tiebreaker over us.

Though I'm sure will want to see the likely #1 WC again after today.

just watched the highlights with the radio comentators and at the end the stealer one goes " and the stealers lose the the bengals in an upset" WTF!!!!!!

helooo u dumb homer s**thead we sweep you and are top of the north how is that an upset!!!!

Well the odds were against us. Every site had listed use as the underdogs. So it was an upset. and how upset are the Steelers and their fans now? hehe...

One other thing:

Special teams coverage and returns ate the Steelers' lunch all day. Bengals did a superlative job covering Logan and keeping them from big momentum-chaning returns by and large.

And the return game, in addition to the obvious big play, was chewing up chunks of real estate all day, and almost popped a few more.

Huge.

And for any still denigrating the Bengals' win up in Lambeau, check out what GB is doing to Dallas at the moment. Shutout into the fourth quarter, the Cowboys have been.

At this point I'd take the Bengals against any team in the NFL! :bengal:

So I'm listening to Football Night in America here and I didn't realize this:

If Indy beats NE tonight, the Bengals (for the moment, obviously) move into the No. 2 seed/1st round bye slot in the AFC.

Wow.

Figured that out earlier.

Makes me a Colts fan for the evening.

So I'm listening to Football Night in America here and I didn't realize this:

If Indy beats NE tonight, the Bengals (for the moment, obviously) move into the No. 2 seed/1st round bye slot in the AFC.

Wow.

yup...The best we can hope for for seeding is the #2 spot, unless the Colts collapse, and that usually waits until the postseason. But it's alright. I don't mind playing Indy in their dome. It's NE in the heart of winter that I'd like to avoid.