Bully up to the bar, boys!

HairOnFire

Let me be clear here:

Step away, goat f**ker. Go continue your urge to sodomize barnyard animals. But do it somewhere else.

Or what? Or you'll continue to be rude to the moderator of this board until you get your way? How long have you known the mod of the board that you're thinking about walking away from just because you see some posts you don't like to read?

Seems like you really care. Is this what you usually do in the 4th quarter when things don't go your way? Pack your stadium cush and leave? Have a little loyalty.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The topic was good.

The mods need to run people or else make their peace with the board being ruined thanks to Steelers fans with no class. Their choice.

Talk about no class. Ditching a board because you don't agree with the way the moderator runs it instead of understanding his stance and participating in Bengals discussion as usual.

The topic is great! It's received responses.

I don't know any mods on this board, goatf**ker. I DO know when a flood of children show up pretending to be fans and take pleasure in ruining the board just because they think its funny.

And that's you.

So, hopefully the mods will do what they should and run you, or you will win and ruin the board, which will, for some reason, make you happy. Probably because your other happiness is diddling barnyard animals.

I think I saw somewhere in this plethora of crap someone mention Mike Wallace. I've noticed in a lot of fantasy football rankings and "Who to Pick Up for week 10" rankings that the "experts" are all agreeing that he is projected to have a field day on us.

I think I saw somewhere in this plethora of crap someone mention Mike Wallace. I've noticed in a lot of fantasy football rankings and "Who to Pick Up for week 10" rankings that the "experts" are all agreeing that he is projected to have a field day on us.

They might be right. I assume they'll tell Leon to stay in Washington's pocket for the whole game and the usual catches Ward will get aside, one receiver will end up having decent/good numbers. Might very well be the rookie. Similar to the browns game maybe.

I don't know any mods on this board, goatf**ker. I DO know when a flood of children show up pretending to be fans and take pleasure in ruining the board just because they think its funny.

And that's you.

So, hopefully the mods will do what they should and run you, or you will win and ruin the board, which will, for some reason, make you happy. Probably because your other happiness is diddling barnyard animals.

Don't knock it till you try it. Greg probably no longer likes you after this tantrum you've thrown.

You should get NFL Sunday Ticket and watch division rivals on Shortcuts.

They might be right. I assume they'll tell Leon to stay in Washington's pocket for the whole game and the usual catches Ward will get aside, one receiver will end up having decent/good numbers. Might very well be the rookie. Similar to the browns game maybe.

Nate Washington? He's in Tennessee. That'd be bad advice. We need our linebackers to drop back into short zones to take away the ins that fat ben the rapist will throw to Whines and Holmes. Roll a safety to Holmes' side. Double J is going to have to hang with Wallace deep, and that means start the back peddle early!

I have Sunday Ticket but am unaware of the show

I have Sunday Ticket but am unaware of the show

Seriously? Channels 704 and 705 Sunday night and rolling 24/7 until Wednesday morning, I believe.

Every game that was televised on CBS and FOX from Sunday, with all commercials, huddles, etc cut out. Every game lasts only 26 minutes (give or take...OT could take it to almost 30 minutes). I've been watching every game of our division rivals every week for the past 3 or 4 years...ever since Sunday Ticket started doing Shortcuts. Check it out!

Ok, the Tres Hombres El Douchos have been tossed. Resume normalcy (?).

Ole!

Apparently there was a quatro doucho hombre. If I've missed any, please let me know. Essentially I'm tossing everybody that joined today with 'cat' or other stupid crap in their name.

Annnd...I just plugged a fifth. Adios, el doucho amigo!

Nate Washington? He's in Tennessee. That'd be bad advice. We need our linebackers to drop back into short zones to take away the ins that fat ben the rapist will throw to Whines and Holmes. Roll a safety to Holmes' side. Double J is going to have to hang with Wallace deep, and that means start the back peddle early!

Yeah, well done. Christ, I'm glad you've be banned. The other f**king midget receiver that is still playing for Pitt, I can't remember all their names, I don't even care about them.

wut the hell is this thread about anyways :lmao:

Actually, if it doesn't get on track here real soon, it's about to be closed. :)

Damn, I had real hopes for this thread.

Instead....it gets immediately sidetracked by a newbie who not only can't get the joke unless it's telegraphed but didn't even bother reading the article. Because it was too long, right? With that said, welcome newbie. And if you don't mind a little advice from a veteran, perhaps a little less sugar in your diet might help.

(((sigh)))

actually i did read it, i was being sarcastic...and yea i kinda do drink too much soda

wut the hell is this thread about anyways :lmao:

Actually, if it doesn't get on track here real soon, it's about to be closed. :)

Damn, I had real hopes for this thread.

Instead....it gets immediately sidetracked by a newbie who not only can't get the joke unless it's telegraphed but didn't even bother reading the article. Because it was too long, right? With that said, welcome newbie. And if you don't mind a little advice from a veteran, perhaps a little less sugar in your diet might help.

(((sigh)))

actually i did read it, i was being sarcastic...and yea i kinda do drink too much soda

Given the bizarre events of the day, and not claiming to ever speak for Hair, I'm not really sure he was speaking of you.

wells its all fine, but anyways about the game. i was watching some of the highlights from the fist game and i feel alot better. the d did not look that bad in pass coverage, and i think zim will have them ready. its jus that rothlisberger has to go to down. there were too many whiffed sacks and all their big plays came off these whiffed sacks.

I cant freakin wait for this game. and its going to be a doozy. i will be in full bengal mode.

No disrespect intended here, but after reading this thread I think there are some very touchy posters here. None of the newly banned posters said anything here that riled any feathers on my back.

This board seems to have become stagnant, no new blood is ever allowed to get past the break-in stage. I wish a little more lee-way could be shown before banning new blood, or this board will never be anything more than HOF, TJ and the rest of the bicker sisters.

Again, I am just expressing an opinion here, no disrespect intended. These decision are completely yours to make.

I think, redsbengals, that the bigger issue with that yesterday was the acting like Bengals fans when they were not. Just made the whole thing needlessly disengenuous. Plenty of fans of opposing teams are welcome on this board.

I think, redsbengals, that the bigger issue with that yesterday was the acting like Bengals fans when they were not. Just made the whole thing needlessly disengenuous. Plenty of fans of opposing teams are welcome on this board.

I think what really caused me to start punting people was the frequency of the posts. They were just cluttering every thread up with non-sensical post after post. One guy joined and got up to 60 before he got punted.

i am a newb here but i dont feel like one. i have been reading these boards for a while now (years) and i recognize the names ( and personalities) even tho u guys dont really recognize mine. its why i chose this message board becuz its tightknit and has been for a while. its weird. that said don't ban me!!!

Seems real but I would probably boot him... Where you from CT? If you've been reading these boards for "years" here's a test...

Who's my arch rival on these boards?