Bully up to the bar, boys!

HairOnFire

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wut the hell is this thread about anyways :lmao:

About a very long article few chose to read.

Listen. I want to talk about what we're going to do as far as a pass rush goes. Our best pass rusher is out. Who is going to beat Fat Starks? We need to not only keep the rapist in the pocket, we need to bring him down with 2 guys.

I propose blitzing Joseph on first downs. Whines isn't going deep anyway.

Listen. I want to talk about what we're going to do as far as a pass rush goes. Our best pass rusher is out. Who is going to beat Fat Starks? We need to not only keep the rapist in the pocket, we need to bring him down with 2 guys.

Who cares, Ben will throw a gift pick 6 regardless, just like the first game. The guy's a freaking idiot.

And did you you see that chick he banged? Good f-ing Lord.

Who cares, Ben will throw a gift pick 6 regardless, just like the first game. The guy's a freaking idiot.

And did you you see that chick he banged? Good f-ing Lord.

I heard he raped her. I don't think that's the same thing.

Blitz Joseph, and Ben who holds the ball long enough like he's waiting for Jesus to come to Sunday supper will end up fumbling like he does once a game or throw it a mile over Whines Hard. It's funny how he gets all this credit for "upping his game" yet he still fumbles every game like #9 did a couple years ago.

Actually, if it doesn't get on track here real soon, it's about to be closed. :)

Damn, I had real hopes for this thread.

Instead....it gets immediately sidetracked by a newbie who not only can't get the joke unless it's telegraphed but didn't even bother reading the article. Because it was too long, right? With that said, welcome newbie. And if you don't mind a little advice from a veteran, perhaps a little less sugar in your diet might help.

(((sigh)))

Back to the thread...awesome read. This is the kind of stuff they never post in The Jungle. It's just mindless ranting.

If the Steelers are smart they won't run that garbage two tight end set. That kid Spaeth is useless. He cant block anyone and certainly not Rey. If they spread us out and go to that no huddle it's gonna be tough to stop. The key is to jump on them early, take some quick shots downfield. Try to get Chad matched up on Gay instead of Taylor and basically wear them out. I got a good feeling about this one, fellas!!!

Back to the thread...awesome read. This is the kind of stuff they never post in The Jungle. It's just mindless ranting.

If the Steelers are smart they won't run that garbage two tight end set. That kid Spaeth is useless. He cant block anyone and certainly not Rey. If they spread us out and go to that no huddle it's gonna be tough to stop. The key is to jump on them early, take some quick shots downfield. Try to get Chad matched up on Gay instead of Taylor and basically wear them out. I got a good feeling about this one, fellas!!!

I can't believe you posted in a picture with a guy in a steeler jersey. Tell us you beat him up after that picture, because if I looked like that, I'd shave my head and walk backwards.

Spaeth has the coordination of a pregnant yak. Pittysburg will probably run 3 wides all game long and hurry up most of the game too, since Ben throws a bitch fit when he doesn't get his way.

The Steelers swept Baltimore last year? The Bengals sweep the Squeelers this year!

BANK IT!

That's funny, Ced! I've been beating him up for years though! You guys are alright.

By the way, we pasted the Squealers that day and we're gonna do it again Sunday.

First to ever sweep our division, baby!!!

I've got $50 on this game. If #9 throws picks that lose it for this team or acts tentative, I might have to think about calling for JTO.

No more excuses now that we have 32. Excuses are like a-hole brothers in relic squealer jerseys cause they're too cheap to buy one from the current team: Everybody has one.

I think it's Belly Up. Anyway, Thank you. Grrroooowwwwlll

Hmm

Registers during steeler week

Writes a lot immediately upon getting started, like he's been here all along

Assumes (in this very thread) Bengals will go bellyup against the Steelers

On Monday Night, he did say that Roethlisberger is only successful because the defense gives him the ball all the time. LOL Take your meds goober!

Defends Roethlisberger as a QB

He better pick it up in picksburg!

Uses a nickname for Pittsburgh, but one that is complimentary rather than derogative

I got two tickets to the Picksburgh squeelers vs our Bengals this Sunday. Section 520. Closed end end zone at Heinz field.

has tickets to the Pittsburgh game, almost certainly lives in or near Pittsburgh

Fellow Bengalzoners, do you smell what I am smelling?

I've been watching Bengals football for 30 years, baby. Quiz my ass! They are who I know they are!

I can't apologize for this board being dead.

But are you who we think you are?

And BTW, Tres Dos doesn't mean thirty-two.

Yeah I noticed that too. But I guess its a spoof on Ocho Cinco?

I'm begining to wonder about Ced DosTres. I wish I had joined on a different day because there's going to be a proverbial cloud hanging over my head now.

Anyway, I don't think there has been one mention of Mike Wallace in this thread. I think we're going to have to focus on stopping him and Men TresQuatro. If we can do that, we win. Hines Ward is a dime-a-dozen receiver. Oh, he gets talked about because he can "block"...more like blindside the innocent. He should have gotten his pants taken down and given a caning on the 50 yard line when he knocked Rivers out last year. He better not do that to Maualuga on Sunday or else I'll throw one of my declawed calicos right at my 40" Vizio!