What say you now, Ray Lewis?

jjakq27

Defense won that game, however.

No argument here.

The Off scored enough to win. And the "D" gave up enough for the win. It don't matter to me how they do it

I'd still like to see Chad and Carson hook up on a couple of bombs, ala 2005. They've only been able to do that once this year. Every other time he's missed. It seems like Palmer's lost a bit of his down field accuracy.

How many deep passes have bounced off of Chad's shoulder pads this season? Three? Four? Five?

Not joking.

I'd still like to see Chad and Carson hook up on a couple of bombs, ala 2005. They've only been able to do that once this year. Every other time he's missed. It seems like Palmer's lost a bit of his down field accuracy.

How many deep passes have bounced off of Chad's shoulder pads this season? Three? Four? Five?

Not joking.

Also... teams are overprotective against the Palmer/Chad deep connection. They play a lot of Cover-2 against the Bengals - which is just another reason Benson has been so effective.

Palmer's accuracy is still on. He still has the ability to put the ball in a breadbasket from 40 yards away. But more often than not, the coverages the Bengals are facing require a different approach. An approach that continues to win games mind you.

Not joking.

To be quite honest, I don't really know. I know that they tried once against the Ravens and it was under thrown and nearly picked off. I don't have the luxury of DVR either, so I can't go back and look at the other games.

Not joking.

Also... teams are overprotective against the Palmer/Chad deep connection. They play a lot of Cover-2 against the Bengals - which is just another reason Benson has been so effective.

Palmer's accuracy is still on. He still has the ability to put the ball in a breadbasket from 40 yards away. But more often than not, the coverages the Bengals are facing require a different approach. An approach that continues to win games mind you.

Exactly. You want the opposing Ds to have to scheme against a specific threat. You've already won half the battle when they do.

Not joking.

Exactly. You want the opposing Ds to have to scheme against a specific threat. You've already won half the battle when they do.

Pick your poison, I'd say.

Not joking.

Pick your poison, I'd say.