The Official Ravens @ Bengals Game Thread

BengalszoneBilly

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta admit, Roy's inability to get back on the field is worrying me.

Yeah, it sucks. But at least he's been participating this week in practice which shows that he must be improving and getting closer. If it's borderline if he can play, hold him out to make sure he's ready to go and won't re-injure it. Get him ready for Pittsburgh.

As for this game, let's hope Palmer picks up where he left off against Chicago,or how he played last time against the ravens, minus the INT. If we don't turn the ball over and Palmer plays well, we have a good shot.

Isn't this mem's job? If the Bengals lose today, we know who to blame.

Not after he broke his string in the Texans game. I started the Bears game thread, so it's so far so good for me. ;)

Haha awh come on now Billy, now we're just gonna dominate them like we did the Bears and the last second heroic business is gonna end. Where's the fun in that?! :lol:

Not after he broke his string in the Texans game. I started the Bears game thread, so it's so far so good for me. ;)

You started Bears week? I apologize good sir. Keep up the good work!

Haha awh come on now Billy, now we're just gonna dominate them like we did the Bears and the last second heroic business is gonna end. Where's the fun in that?! :lol:

bengalbelievers.gif

The next two weeks are going to make or break this season. A loss today and a Pittsburgh win tomorrow night in Denver will set up a season make or break showdown next week in Pittsburgh.

A win today all but puts the Ravens out of title contention. A Pittsburgh loss tomorrow puts them on equal footing going into next week, and the winner of that game is still going to be the title holder at the end of the season.

Too much is riding on this game today.....They need to win because going into Pittsburgh next week doesn't bode well at this time...We will see....