Chad on David Letterman's Late Night Show

BengalszoneBilly

:lol:

Bloody hell, "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions."

Wankers. It's the story of my life on this little f***en island.

Letterman sucks and Chad's appearance was pretty lame.

I was disapointed that I stayed up.. They should've let him sit on the couch, I'm tired of Tom Hanks.

I watched the clip, so at least there was no time lost in watching that mess late at night and for that I am thankful.

And what the hell was up with the flowers ??

I was disapointed that I stayed up.. They should've let him sit on the couch, I'm tired of Tom Hanks.

I watched the clip, so at least there was no time lost in watching that mess late at night and for that I am thankful.

I don't know, I was wondering the same thing.. That whole bit was just dumb. It had a couple laughs but that was it.

Hey, he got on Letterman so cheers to that.

I don't know, I was wondering the same thing.. That whole bit was just dumb. It had a couple laughs but that was it.

So can dogs that jump through hoops after their owner sets their balls ablaze, so I don't know there's much to that, but I'M NOT HATIN' !!!

So can dogs that jump through hoops after their owner sets their balls ablaze, so I don't know there's much to that, but I'M NOT HATIN' !!!

How does one get a dog to jump through a hoop after torching his nads? :huh:

Yeah for some reason I really want to know how you do that, :blink:

It was meant to be a simple reference that may be some indication of some deep seated issues I'm currently dealing with poorly, so disregard.

Come to think of it though, if someone did in fact hold flame to my nut pieces, I think I'd jump mightily, so there's that...

It was meant to be a simple reference that may be some indication of some deep seated issues I'm currently dealing with poorly, so disregard.

Come to think of it though, if someone did in fact hold flame to my nut pieces, I think I'd jump mightily, so there's that...

I concur that that would indeed have me jumping. Not sure if you could coordinate me through a hoop though...

:D

I concur that that would indeed have me jumping. Not sure if you could coordinate me through a hoop though...

:D

I just really wanted to make the reply boxes even bigger and more complex. Oh, and if someone tried to roast my nuts I think I'd be jumping, too.