Bye Week Game Thread

HoosierCat

Ravens TD Broncos cant do anything with the ball, the Ravens are looking very good today.

It was expected. Baltimore might not be an elite team any more but they are still a good team, and they needed a win badly today. Denver, on the other hand, came in 6-0, up 3 in the division with a 3-0 division record, with games against KC x2 and DC still left. Even with a loss today, 4 or maybe even 3 wins out of the last 9 likely gets them the AFCW title.

Bengals just need to put their heads down and shovel next weekend.

Meanwhile 3 mins left in Chicago, Bears return a pick for a TD, and oh, finally, Andersuck is giving way to Queen. Well, it looks like at least Cleveland will save paying Queen an extra $11 million.

Derek Andersuck's QB rating for today: 10.5

Ten point five.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Randy Cross is trying to do color commentary on the GB-Vikes game. He couldn't be duller. The game seems like it's exciting, but Cross is so weak as an announcer that he brings the game down.

Edit: It's not Cross, it's Troy Aikman. And he has been good in the second half, he's calling out the Packers D for trying cover D instead of pressure against Brett Favre.

Funny. FoxSports has a Favre cam. You log onto their site, find the link, then you can watch Brett Favre's every move the whole game.

It was extremely memorable in one respect. Brett Favre became the only player in league history to defeat all 32 in the NFL. In second place stands Manning and Brady. They have both beat 31.

Interesting on what's going on in some Division

Patriots are sitting Pretty safe in AFC east

AFCN is continueing show it's best division :o

AFCS Texans are looking good but losing Daniels Hurts

AFCW Broncos get their first loss which isn't surprising most thought it would be much sooner...but they seem like only playoff team in their division

NFCE Giants are on a Fall so Eagles and Cowboys look be top team in the division this year

NFCW Continue to shows it's the weakest division though Cardinals are 4-2 I could still see the 49ers upset and steal it.

NFCN I'd say the Vikings have it locked on even though there's plenty of games I just don't see Packers taking it after being 0-2 vs the vikings

NFCS Saints are Awesome top to bottom just a great team,Falcons should be a play off team.

Brett Favre became the only player in league history to defeat all 32 in the NFL.

That is easily one of the most mind boggling stats I've ever heard. It speaks to what a winner that guy is, and incredible longevity.

I've never been a big Farve guy, and do tire of the annual dog-and-pony show that has become his 'retirement' drama. That said, I can't take anything from him on this. I agree completely.

Funny. FoxSports has a Favre cam. You log onto their site, find the link, then you can watch Brett Favre's every move the whole game.

It was extremely memorable in one respect. Brett Favre became the only player in league history to defeat all 32 in the NFL. In second place stands Manning and Brady. They have both beat 31.

sorry but i doubt this is true at all.

only 3 player have beat 31 or more team and by the miracle all is qb???? i have a feeling junior seau have beat 32 team as well, what about jeff saturday he with peyton manning almost all time, why he isnt on list?? he missing some team?

only 3 player have beat 31 or more team and by the miracle all is qb???? i have a feeling junior seau have beat 32 team as well, what about jeff saturday he with peyton manning almost all time, why he isnt on list?? he missing some team?

What about Rod Woodson or Daren Sharper? They both played for multiple teams and might have beaten 32 teams.

Hey did you guys see Housh's meltdown in the Seattle-Dallas game? After a third down where they failed to throw the ball his direction, T.J. went off on the field, and then began to yell at his coaches on the sideline (T.O. style). At the time of his outburst, he only had two catches......

So him and Hasselbroke WON'T be going to the Pro-Bowl as a tandem ?? Say it ain't so...

Guess whoever made the comment about the only way TJ's taking the Seahawks to the playoffs is if he rents a bus to drive them there to watch, was right !!!

What about Rod Woodson or Daren Sharper? They both played for multiple teams and might have beaten 32 teams.

The segment I saw on TV only mentioned Favre, Manning, and Brady, so it's possible they were only looking at the QB position.

Hey did you guys see Housh's meltdown in the Seattle-Dallas game? After a third down where they failed to throw the ball his direction, T.J. went off on the field, and then began to yell at his coaches on the sideline (T.O. style). At the time of his outburst, he only had two catches......

Yeah, I saw that. And then I was thinking about the way he left Cincy and bad talked the team. And the way the locker room in Cincy seems to be so much better now that he's gone. And the way he threw Seneca Wallace under the bus a few weeks ago. And the way he openly criticized the coaches for not throwing to him more. And the way he wages war with Madden devlelopers for not thinking he's the best.

And I thought to myself... he's the new T.O. but without as much talent. Enjoy that fat contract Housh... because it's your last.