Early Pro Bowl predictions.

agreen_112

Here's a little tip for you voters. If you want Palmer to make the pro bowl, why would you also vote for Shaub or any other player who would be competition for him? Either vote for Bengal players only, you do not have to vote for more than 1 player per position, or vote your Bengal favorite and someone who you feel has no chance of winning. We all know Manning and Brady are locks (doesn't matter what kind of year they are having) so a vote for Shaub or Rothlisberger or whoever really hurts Palmers chances. Same thing for the other positions. Just saying

Ocho and Benson will be hard to deny at this rate. Huber's a maybe. But really, I think that's it. I think there are a lot of solid but not flashy guys on D. I'll take a good no-name defense any day.

Palmer might go if the Bengals remain this years feel good story. Because despite not playing well for the first 6 games he still managed to win game after game, most in the closing seconds, in full blown hero mode. Plus, he's got nine games left....plenty of time for more heroic acts of stat producing bravery.

Palmer might go if the Bengals remain this years feel good story. Because despite not playing well for the first 6 games he still managed to win game after game, most in the closing seconds, in full blown hero mode. Plus, he's got nine games left....plenty of time for more heroic acts of stat producing bravery.

Oh, by all means, if he starts daisy-chaining more 5TD games together, he'll be in. I didn't realize until I just checked how much that Bears game jacked his rating, he's up to 89 now.

Problem is that, like usual, the AFC is stacked at QB.

Here's a little tip for you voters. If you want Palmer to make the pro bowl, why would you also vote for Shaub or any other player who would be competition for him? Either vote for Bengal players only, you do not have to vote for more than 1 player per position, or vote your Bengal favorite and someone who you feel has no chance of winning. We all know Manning and Brady are locks (doesn't matter what kind of year they are having) so a vote for Shaub or Rothlisberger or whoever really hurts Palmers chances. Same thing for the other positions. Just saying

I agree with that but the way Schaub lit us up, I had to vote for him! I'm never gonna vote Big Jen and I don't think Tom Brady is that good! All he does is throw to Wes Welker running crossing patterns and long balls to Candy Moss! Honestly, look at when Wes was out, Brady and the Pats offense sucked and everyone was saying Brady is still rusty, now Wes is back and everyone thinks he's automatically in the Pro Bowl! <_<

I agree with that but the way Schaub lit us up, I had to vote for him! I'm never gonna vote Big Jen and I don't think Tom Brady is that good! All he does is throw to Wes Welker running crossing patterns and long balls to Candy Moss! Honestly, look at when Wes was out, Brady and the Pats offense sucked and everyone was saying Brady is still rusty, now Wes is back and everyone thinks he's automatically in the Pro Bowl! <_<

I don't particularly care who votes for whom, but you didn't 'had to vote for him!' I mean, I get your point. You're tossing respect to the guy because he caved our skulls in with a shovel and all, but you...actually...didn't...literally...have...to...vote for him.

Just sayin'.