Chad v Bayless

kingwilly

Yes.

Here's one...

"I want to continue my career wherever I have the opportunity to win a playoff game and get to the Super Bowl. That's where I want to be," he said.

So he tried to court OAKLAND and MIAMI after the 2007 season when both teams sucked???

Noooo. lol. That was Chad being Chad. Again...

"I want to continue my career wherever I have the opportunity to win a playoff game and get to the Super Bowl. That's where I want to be," he said.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wants to win. Bottom line. He wanted to be traded to a winning team. Someone where he could consistently make the playoffs. He was sick of losing.

Yes, that must be it. After all, what else could explain why Chad agreed to long-term contract extension, complete with a huge new signing bonus, that if traded, would have made The Ocho the clown shoe wearing frontman and spokesperson of the last place Washington Redskins.

Ok... I answered your question. How about you answer the question posed to you?

Quote something..

Oh well let's see. How about yesterday on his media tour where he acknowledges writing about the freeze out conspiracy theory and STILL standing by that? How about Douchemandzadeh stating that even THIS off-season Fredo was literally calling him and crying about not being able to get out of Cincy?

And wait for the deluge of other examples, because they will be rolling in.

You said trash-talking... When has Chad ever trash talked the Bengals?

He hasn't... He wanted to win. I can't believe we're arguing about this.

So our disagreement is over your definition of trash-talking? Even your own example of wanting TO GO somewhere where he has a chance of winning a Super Bowl is trash talking the Bengals, because that implies HIS OWN FRIGGIN' TEAM will never have a chance!

I'll be at Finnetown tomorrow morning if anyone wants to stop by and meet me after the game and call me a bitch to my face. I'd love to see that happen.

Thanks for illustrating my point that you do in fact have the mentality of a thug/criminal.

Maybe I do.. But where I come from if you call someone a bitch you better be ready to defend yourself. You act tough behind a keyboard, I'd love to see you say that to my face.

It has nothing to do with money.. Chad said it himself, he's paid very well.

He wants to win. Bottom line. He wanted to be traded to a winning team. Someone where he could consistently make the playoffs. He was sick of losing.

If he were all about the money he wouldn't have helped to buy out the stadium a couple weeks ago.

I think you're wrong there. It was about money Chad's financial problems are well known. In fact there was an article written in the local papers in May 2008 of how far behind he was in paying his Hamilton county property taxes. To Chad $3mill a year is not a lot of money.

Surely you can see that this book deal is all about money...

I'll be at Finnetown tomorrow morning if anyone wants to stop by and meet me after the game and call me a bitch to my face. I'd love to see that happen.

Thanks for illustrating my point that you do in fact have the mentality of a thug/criminal.

I suspect the implied assault will be sexual as well as violent, as he has displayed his gender preferences here many times

Ah, and dont bring a loved one with you, particularly a women, due to his frequent advocacy of violence against women - you know the "the bitch deserved it" line

Ok... I answered your question. How about you answer the question posed to you?

Quote something..

Oh well let's see. How about yesterday on his media tour where he acknowledges writing about the freeze out conspiracy theory and STILL standing by that? How about Douchemandzadeh stating that even THIS off-season Fredo was literally calling him and crying about not being able to get out of Cincy?

And wait for the deluge of other examples, because they will be rolling in.

You said trash-talking... When has Chad ever trash talked the Bengals?

He hasn't... He wanted to win. I can't believe we're arguing about this.

So our disagreement is over your definition of trash-talking? Even your own example of wanting TO GO somewhere where he has a chance of winning a Super Bowl is trash talking the Bengals, because that implies HIS OWN FRIGGIN' TEAM will never have a chance!

Let's see them.. Chad NEVER trash-talked his team. You're wrong Greg.

Maybe I do.. But where I come from if you call someone a bitch you better be ready to defend yourself. You act tough behind a keyboard, I'd love to see you say that to my face.

Is this where I tell you that my daddy can whup your daddy, and we agree to settle this behind the tetherball court after 7th bell?

Really, this is a whole other level of lunacy from you

Why is this guy not set to troll status so he can call rave to his heart's content within the walls of the Smack forum, where he belongs?

I mean, what more do you admins/mods need after two posts threatening real physical violence against other posters?

I suspect the implied assault will be sexual as well as violent, as he has displayed his gender preferences here many times

Ah, and dont bring a loved one with you, particularly a women, due to his frequent advocacy of violence against women - you know the "the bitch deserved it" line

Do you have a problem with the gays TJ? Are you homophobic?

I get more girls than you could imagine.

Is this where I tell you that my daddy can whup your daddy, and we agree to settle this behind the tetherball court after 7th bell?

Really, this is a whole other level of lunacy from you

Why is this guy not set to troll status so he can call rave to his heart's content within the walls of the Smack forum, where he belongs?

I mean, what more do you admins/mods need after two posts threatening real physical violence against other posters?

You get to call people idiots, morons, dumbass f**king stupid f**ks when you were already warned once and that's okay?

Please TJ quit being a p***y.. Am I not allowed to have my opinion.

I never lash out. Someone called me a bitch. That crossed the line. I'm a lot of things but I'm not a bitch, I promise you that.